ext1
Usage:-
ext2

Feature: This will provide u 16 digit/letter Strong password

2 Likes

Please give us more :wink:

3 Likes

Unfortunately you forgot to follow the naming conventions

Also what about revealing the algorithm you used, so anyone can see, that your extension really generates a strong password?

Taifun

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

As far as I know Jewel is a good developer and Jewel has a good name in the community so you canā€™t come and ask someone to report him.
@NAWAZ_ALI

1 Like

it will generate a 16 digit Secure Password

SPG Blocks

You can use this in label, text box

io.bbl.spg.aix (10.4 KB)

3 Likes

If you want more of these extension subscribe our channel https://www.youtube.com/@BBLGroup Plz Support Us

Good work :clap:

but for user attraction pls use some screenshots regarding how it works.

Attach the output either from app or by using do it function.

Is it can be achievable by simple blocks?
A 16 digit ā€¦ random number between start and end of 16 digit? Or it is different than that?

Good work, however there a few points that you need to bear in mind when creating extensions.

1. Please, always, follow the naming conventions. In your case, change your block name to GeneratePassword. I donā€™t see a reason for not following it. This sets up a basis, and allows your blocks to much more clear and readable.
  1. Define ā€œsecureā€. A password with alphabets? Numbers? Special characters? All of them or some of them? There are already several examples of accomplishing this without blocks, with my favorite example here: Strong password generator by Dora, extension-free. This includes special characters and numbers!
2 Likes

Me too have suggested few more ways to generate alphanumeric password :wink:

1 Like

Can i get extension developer badge

There is no one here who has the authority to give you any badge except for the staff, but develop yourself first and you will definitely get it :wink:

Thanks for motivating me!

1 Like

there have been several questions from different usersā€¦ unfortunately you did not answer themā€¦ what about doing that now?
Also you forgot to follow the naming conventions, see again Strong Password Generator[SPG] - #4
Please adjust the extension accordingly, provide some more explanations and adjust the screenshot in the first post

Also please add a disclaimer like this (by @TimAi2 )

I make no claims with regard to the effective security or safety of the passwords you can create with this extension, you should do your own research. You may find these links useful:

How Secure Is My Password? | Password Strength Checker | Security.org

https://password.kaspersky.com/

Thank you

Taifun
PS: I will unlist this thread meanwhile

2 Likes