New Kodular Update

August 1, you can expect the updated release

1 Like

try to switch on title option and switch on landscape orentation, and up stand white part of the screen wil mutch smaller, its not good idea, but its worked. in deed all we wait for fix

Good day, Peter, as i understand i cant upload my abb to google play store now? System say me: The target API level for your application is 29. To provide the required performance and security, the target API level must be at least 30. Change the target API level for the application to be at least 30. Tell me please when this level will be changed in kodular. i assembled abb today 5.8.21 at 14:50 , my be i do somerhing wrong with c oding or my be nedd wait a little bit. As i ubderstand itd just a question of time. am i right?
api

@rscsoft_apk You need to manually change the targetsdk in manifest file here is the guide by @bodymindpower after that you would be able to publish your app on playstore

thank you Yash, do you know any informanhion about when this update will be done ?

1 Like

After the AI2 update !
And we are still waiting for it …

1 Like

See also here:

2 Likes

Thank you Anke

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Sarcasm is not nice, Developers work so hardly to make it bug free, you must try to understand their situations too
:upside_down_face:
U must even appreciate them for time investment they do
; )

7 Likes

OK, my friend. I agree that they do their best. But in fact building apps using blocks is not much easier than building them in other platform so from my experience I can say although you can build professional apps depending on App inventor and its extensions but it is not the best choice for professional apps. I appreciate their work but they had to tell us that it is not a professional platform, it is just educational platform so don’t depend on it for professional apps. they invest their time but I am also invested my time in building an app using kodular and I didn’t expect that google play will refuse my app because app inventor doesn’t support API 30.

Anyway, don’t be angry. I think you understand that I was kidding :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Omar, Kodular seems great to me, just when I was beginning to fall in love with the platform I happened to API 30, I have my professional apps here, but maybe I have to find another solution. I hope they can solve it soon, the platform is great.

From Argentina with love.

1 Like

Yes, that’s the point. the problem is we fell in love with Kodular then suddenly we detected that although it helps in building professional apps but it is still depending on app inventor which has been developed mainly for hobbyists. Also, the Chinese app stores see app inventor library as unsafe library and reject these apps because they see it contains a virus !
Thanks to Kodular and I hope they can do better in the future :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

App Inventor already released SDK level 30 five days ago
grafik

Check this post

1 Like

@Omar We need to be calm and so that the Kodular team could provide us with an API update without bugs.

Do not copy any content that is not your own (but refer to it via link):

1 Like