New Kodular Update

Hello @Omar,

You can reply with all you want on the community, no one is stopping you, however you’re being relentless and it needs to stop at some point which is why I took the steps I did.

Profoundly,

:octopus: Nathan

The problem is that we don’t have one only word from the staff. It was said that everything was ready, they were just waiting for App Inventor to release it to update too. Now, a long time later, we still don’t have any explanation of why it didn’t happen or at least an expected release date. If I was told “there will be an update only in September or later” I would be more prepared for it. but no one expected it.

I think it costs absolutly nothing for Diego and others come here and say “hi people, we are busy working with Google Ad manager system or whatever, but we promise to introduce api 30 in the next xxxx days”.

12 Likes

I have found solution to this problem, but unfortunately, while I was uploading modified aab file, I received following message. Can anyone suggest solution?
“Your Android App Bundle has an invalid signature. Upload again with a valid signature.”

2 Likes

I have the same problem

1 Like

Not sure but after modifying have you signed the aab ?

Read this guide

1 Like

Hi @almeidapablo,

I want to first take the time and say that everyone here has a voice, and they are listened to. Your concerns, propositions, and questions continue to make Kodular more than it was before.

Continuing, there are a few flaws in your statements that I’d like to point out, that include responses to them.

“It was said that everything was ready, they were just waiting for App Inventor to release it to update too.”

I’m sure you’ve seen, however the new release from App Inventor has major flaws. It has a few issues. Staff won’t release something that has flaws, those that are public anyway.

“If I was told “there will be an update only in September or later” I would be more prepared for it. but no one expected it.”

The problem with this statement is that even if everyone had another timeline, there’d be complaints, mainly because people are growing impatient and think November starts tomorrow… It doesn’t.

“I think it costs absolutely nothing for Diego and others come here and say ‘hi people, we are busy working with Google Ad manager system or whatever, but we promise to introduce api 30 in the next x days.’”

At the end of July, staff were telling people the API 30 release would be out shortly after App Inventor released theirs. Dismally, this wasn’t the case. People were still complaining even when they had a coarse timeline, though this wasn’t the staffs fault, App Inventor hasn’t released their API 30 release at the time.

Thoughtfully,

:octopus: Nathan

1 Like

One day!

Y’all will wake up and see the beautiful, bugfree KODULAR API 30 UPDATE,

Then all your frustrations will be gone and you shall have a biiiig smile on thine face!

Worry not Kodulars, for we await your perfection Kodular!

Hu ha ha ha ha haaaaa!!!

:laughing:

8 Likes

Absolutely, we are with Kodular team and we can wait :+1:

3 Likes

after modifying ABB I was able to sign the Android.Keystore successfully, but I keep getting the same message

1 Like

i am not sure why this is happening

1 Like

See, since the output has already been signed, I did not find it compulsory.
I don’t know if decompiling and then recompile requires signature again.
Anyways, nice guess and I will use third party app signer and then again try uploading on console. If found successful, I will be releasing full tutorial, how to do it

3 Likes

I was able to sign and modify the SDK 30 of my application now the store is compatible with my application
This is the order of the tutorials I use to make it work.
1.- Edit or Modify the AAB file - #48 by Educacion_Virtual_Bolivia
2.- How to add asset and sign aab file
3.- Tutorial for signing an aab file

4 Likes

@Educacion_Virtual_Bolivia Playstore giving this error to me

Your Android App Bundle has an invalid signature. Upload again with a valid signature.

Follow these steps in the order that I indicate here, it worked for me now I can publish my to App
@CyberPunk

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

It’s already 2 months passed since you said it will be available soon. I wish your “soon” doesn’t excced 1 year :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Please be patient and wait like everyone else. Comments like yours are unhelpful and won’t make anything happen any faster.

2 Likes

Please check other thread, official announcement has already been made for api30. It has been released in Europe.