[New Update] Fusion Player - Dynamic Online Music Player [Pro/Free AIA]

But why would anyone pay for a paid version which adds frickin annoying ads?

if they want to show ads in their app then ill enable the ads and build the apk for them, and then deliver the app. in this way no one will get my source code and resale it. so in this way ill be happy and they get the app with paid features too for their own purpose without source code. win win situation :grinning:

Don’t you think this :point_up: would be hard to implement? And hence will affect the downloads of the app

In general, developers follow a simple rule and that is,
Make a free version with Ads, and if user like that app, they can buy a pro version without ads and some added features

1 Like

That’s a keystore disaster waiting to happen.

You two guys are probably misunderstanding @techcvr. He’s selling a paid AIA, not an app. Hope that clears it up a bit. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

it like a ready made project for customers. i am not providing any service with this app.

let me clear it with an example - if someone wants my browser app then i build apk for them using their requirements, in this way i can protect my source code for getting resale by others.

and for the ads, its customers choice, not mine… they will provide the ad unit id so i will add that in their app.

so i hope now everything is clear now.

overall my main intension is to protect my project .
and of course if they want the aia then they need to pay little bit more… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh ok, you made it clear! Thanks!

1 Like

You know what you should do… IDK if you can but make sure the Ad API Key or whatever stays as yours so you earn the revenue you deserve so they can’t make any money from your work and claim it as they’re own as well.

@Kanishka_Developer
Just got confused between aia and actual app. Thanks for clearing the same :slight_smile:

@techcvr
Thanks for your explanation. Best of luck with your plans :+1:

3 Likes

New Feature added - Update [26/12/18]

• Play Next Music Automatically
  • Play Music In Loop

New Feature added - Update [27/12/18]

• Music Files are Now Shuffle Before Playing Next One
  • Added option to check if loop enabled when pressing shuffle icon.

Updated Pro Apk - OnlineMusicPlayerPro.apk (5.7 MB)

Hiii i want to buy u r app. How much would it costs? I want just few changes here n there i Gus’s u can do it easily as u r pro koder. From india

remove your mobile no from the topic and send me a personal message to discuss about the app. or you can check my blog post at -

Can you tell me please, how can I set Start & End Time?

start will always be 0 and use duration block for end time

How can I count the time(seconds and minutes)? Can I do it with a clock?

Yes, you can. Just increase label content by 1 after every tick. If you want formatted countdown or stopwatch like 00:00, 00:01, 00:02 etc. You can use my timer example at the bottom of the topic:

1 Like

if you domain is expire then change download links,

send me aia ??

please use PM* *personal information removed

please use PM

Taifun
2 Likes