News aia file and admin aia file

I need someone who can sell me news aia file with admin aia…and the person must be willing to help me make changes on few things my budget is 6usd and I can only pay using skrill

3 Likes

There are already available News App for sale.

2 Likes

These are mine.but any devloper will not allow customize with this price.i accept skrill.

I have read the description of your project and I can assure you that I can handle it with full confidence as PHP, Website Design, Graphic Design, CSS and HRML are my core skills and I have developed/completed 300+ websites and Mobile Applications relevant to your requirements. I hope to see you in chat box so that we can discuss further and I can share demo/links of my previous work. Please give me an opportunity to work on this, It will be my pleasure working with you.
WHY US?
We are ready to assist you day and night 24/7. we have diversity of skills with lot of experiences in PHP, CSS, HTML, Laravel, CodeIgniter, eCommerce, WooCommerce, Shopify, WordPress, Graphic Design, Web Design, Responsive, PSD 2 HTML, Android, IOS, Mobile Applications, Photoshop, Illustrator, Social Media Marketing, Internet Marketing and Video Editing. We offer only high quality and fast turnaround within your deadline and needs. This is just PLACE HOLDING Price BID.
If you’re not happy, I’m not finished! I can do it until it make you satisfy

1 Like