Not able to dismiss custom dialog

There is a unknown notifier bug in the creator, i can give 100% guarantee

Sometimes the problem arises because the parent container(h41 & h42) is also clickable along with child(label81 and label82). You should avoid this

No not a bug I think

1 Like

You can set label height and Width fill parent or some percentage better than the text

1 Like

But it was working 1 day ago and problem started yesterday night, i was finding the solution till now

Then how you can say it’s a bug? And btw, the apk you provided worked fine on my device

what?? but not for me, i had tested on android 5 and 9, maybe i mistakenly changed something while koding. and did you test it with the mobile data??

Hi @Xoma
Cancel property dismisses dialog on back press and outside touch.
So @Vaibhav 's answer is correct solution.

1 Like

I will try it, wait sometime

sorry, may i know which message, he posted 2 times, and which one is solution, i will try it

Also not working in 8.1.0

I dont know which one is the solution, moderators @Boban or @Peter pls kindly tick the solution and close the topic

Why does the problem arrive I think :thinking:

1 Like

How will they know what worked for you.
First try this :point_down:

And then if it solves the problem then mark the solution. Till then I am removing the solution of my reply which was marked by @vknow360. Btw thanks @vknow360 :slightly_smiling_face:

And,

I already told the possible reason :point_down:

1 Like

This is just for everyone to think about. If the custom notifier is set Cancelable to false (can’t touch anything to dismiss notifier). The only way to know if the user activates the wi-fi after show notifier is with the component Network On Connect ?
With Network On Connect is wi-fi enable dismiss custom dialog.
I’m wrong ?

My brain stopped working

@bestprintsf
I just gave the reason why the custom dialog was not dismissed. Now it depends upon @Xoma whether it should detect the WIFI connectivity or not after the dialog gets dismissed

2 Likes

Don’t get confused. Just check if the dialogue is dismissed or not after trying what I have told here :point_down:

If not you are free to untick the solution you ticked previously :slightly_smiling_face:

The problem appeared again

My brain is about to crash

Create a sample aia depicting the problem and post it here