Not able to dismiss custom dialog

Of course yes, but since I can’t see the complete code surely some block or component is badly programmed.
Resolever will be released.

1 Like

:pleading_face:
what should I do??
:pleading_face:

As I said :point_down:

If anyone free they will they may work on your aia.

some tears fell of my eyes, i hope there is no dangerous thing in the app

Take a break and start checking the code again, not necessarily today or tomorrow take a breather and forget about the project for a while. focus on something else and start again, it works for me :wink:

2 Likes

Try to check the project first. Everything will work as it should, just have some patience

1 Like

I think :thinking: why you ask for permission display over other apps

it’s not the problem, its screen overlay

it works if i make other project, but androlex project not working

Just take a break of a hour and after check all your blocks, be calm it’s not a bug. You have many blocks therefore something is missing or worng. :wink:

1 Like

Ok i will take a break

2 Likes

What did I suggest !!!
Focus on other things to clear your mind and when you’re ready start again :wink:
I’ll be crazy, I’ll be old (48) but not too much !!!

:thinking: I did not find anything displaying over other apps

Try removing this premmision then try once

Hey, it looks like this is an experimental project! Because you’re adding the features that are not really necessary for a simple browser app.

The most shocking behaviour is that, my handset gets hanged. :scream:

I think there is nothing to cry . I am on project which currently has 1605 blocks which is not 1 ℅ for my app
Main thing is you should make everything systematic try using procedure for making more systematic so that you can get error easily when it occurs

This is happening with everyone

Try removing it when I did not give it permission it does not hang but when I give it hang

He is using this extension that’s why it requires the screen overlay permission.

May be the problem with extension because mobile hangs when you have opened app in background