Not able to dismiss custom dialog

Then @Xoma should show/check the relevant blocks where the blocks related to that extension are used. May be there is something wrong there.

Because the demo apk provided in that extension topic works well for everyone I guess

2 Likes

No one can give 100% guarantee.

There is no problem with any of the extensions, the problem started yesterday night

there is no solution for this

almost 60% of the features stopped working, so now the project which I have worked for more that 1 month is now a waste, i will give up, i have no other way left :pleading_face: :sob: :

Programming teaches us:
Never Give Up

4 Likes

but the app is not working

No, You Canā€™t you are saying the you have spent more than a month on that project, you must not give up.

The issue occurs in this version so you can check what changes you made in previous one and verfiy that blocks.

1 Like

hopefully i had kept a addition copy aia on june 9, i should start again from there

1 Like

I suggest to make a backup of every version. That helps in this kind of situation :wink:

something big coming from vaibhav he is typing from last 5 min :sweat_smile::grimacing:

2 Likes

You were going on adding features without testing the existing. I warned you here :point_down:

Now as your project contains some paid files and secret codes(as you said earlier) itā€™s even not possible for others to have a look.

But do as @vknow360 said. Just take a deep breath. Make a copy of your existing project and do the debugging in that generated copy.

In that copy remove the extension you are using, just first check if the basic browser functionality is working like surfing different URLs, creating tabs, etc.

Once this done and tested by your side, add other feature and test if that works and if this feature is not hindering other feature.

Like that complete the project phase-wise as I said earlier.

4 Likes

I think @Vaibhav is saying write a year before I used do do like this I. Added feature but did not check everything is working or not I created a mesa and then I left it but now I create a part fully not leaving any thing and is a best option

1 Like

almost every click event is not working but basic browser features are working like new tab, search etc, now i checked my pc, i found that i had saved screen1 ais on june 17, i should star working from there, there is a bug in the creator 100%

How can you be sure on that, as it is only your app that experience this.

2 Likes

@Boban This is a heavy/largest project you can check the demo apk given, your phone will be hanged until you close the app.

How many blocks did it have?

it had 1359 blocks

Users have said in many different topic that they have more than 5k blocks. Maybe more.
And I am also working a project that currently have 1.3+ blocks and the app works smoothly

So I donā€™t think so thereā€™s a issue there.

I have somewhat same problem 1605 blocks when I tried to load image it was not loading I tried 2 days then came to community they said use an extension I used it and it worked but when I created to check that is it a bug then in another project everything was alright
So I left but another case is here when it is not working in a specific project

I also think the same