Not showing facebook ads

Will you explain me which sentence or word showing that I instructed Kodular or said anything wrong about Kodular.
You perhaps, not have given a look at this reply.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

WHY ADMOB ADS NOT SHOW AFTER I UPDATE APP. ITS A BIG MISTAKE BYE ME. I AM LOSE DAILY MY ALL INCOME

Don’t use all capitals, that is like shouting.

4 Likes

I have updated my App on Play store but now my facebook ads not shown in previous version its working well. i updated my app with kodular Egle is there any bug ???

Did you search the forum before asking. We have more questions about Facebook ads so i guess you did not.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

facebook latest sdk is 5.5. kodular not update sdk

I too have the same problem. Everything ok from my side and facebook, But Ads not displaying.

Herewith I give my app link

1 Like

@indianplans in my phone your ads showing.

Really. But I have installed it almost 3 phones and ads are not displaying.

When I look into the performance if facebook monetization manager it shows 0 impressions

Why

1 Like

I don’t know why but In my phone your app showing ads

1 Like

Finally it seems to be working for me.

But i could not understand what is the difference between “FILLED” and “IMPRESSIONS

Is there a problem with facebook ads right now?
As facebook audience network team has approved my app for showing ads but my app is not showing facebook ads right now.

Facebook ads not show because of older sdk. please Updates Latest sdk 5.8. Because of this problem we lose our revenue.

every time get same problem. why kodular not take it serious. latest sdk already get before 2 month but kodular not doing anything. cureent condition is not showing fAN Ads. we lose our revenue.

If you don’t like Kodular you don’t have to use it. The developers already said it will be there with the next update. They have more things to do.

i will suspend you now for double posting since you keep repeating your question.

1 Like

Facebook ads not show because of older sdk. please Updates Latest sdk 6.1. Because of this problem we lose our revenue.