Notification sender like push notification

Please check the bugs page before reporting any issue there is issue with onesignal from a long time… Hope to see it soon working…
Happy2Help :slight_smile:
TechnicalZone

Bugs - Kodular Community

Is there Any other platform to send push notifications? @Technical_Zone

You mean other than kodular,…?

I mean that to send Notifications live like one signal in kodular only @Technical_Zone

You could use as alternative

I have that in my knowledge but,… It will greatly increase size of your apk…
For me :
Orignal Apk: 6.8 MB
After import of that : apk size : 17.9MB

It is free or paid @Technical_Zone

Its free,… but, Sorry, I forget,… its an ad extension, which is not allowed in kodular… :frowning:

Any other way to send Notifications

As @dora_paz said :

I don’t want to buy any extension

So, no way for now…

@Tips_and_Tricks_Generator

You can try this extension…

This is not a cloud messaging, this is a normal way of sending messages.

This is not working in background. Is there any way to use it in background.@Ariyan_AD

Which one? And whom you are replying… Please use @ to understand

1 Like

But this extension is working properly in my app in background also. I have built a download manager using this extension. Everything is working perfectly in my case. Can you show the blocks if you don’t mind @Tips_and_Tricks_Generator

I mean that suppose our phone is locked or recent apps cleared then if I changed the value from firebase then Notification visible and those buttons not work in background when click.

@Ariyan_AD

Ooo! Sorry but this extension is not for this work. You can’t use it as a cloud notification service. Why you are not using Onesignal. If you are getting any problem then share with us.

Replying to:- @Ariyan_AD

I have problem but @Technical_Zone said that one signal have bugs. You can read above in Post #2 he writtened.

• My problem is
    When I send push notification it doesn’t receive on device but on the other hand In app Notification are working. I want to send push Notification.

Note:- I don’t want to purchase extension