Notifier & Admob Bugs (Possible)

Hello Koders…

I think perharps there is a bug in kodular. I don’t know if anyone is experiencing these errors too.
…and before you suggest, I can’t copy well over 1000 blocks in screen2 to screen1 and use arragements to simulate screens:sob:…well except you have an easier way to merge them. I’d be really grateful…

After a ton of exporting and diagnosis, here are some issues I came across…

A. Using Manager Method to switch screens:
1- Notifier in screen 1 will work if no notifier in screen 2
2- Notifier in screen 1 will initially work before switching to screen 2 with a notifier, then will not work after closing screen 2
3- Admob rewarded ads works perfectly in screen 1 and screen 2

B. Using Tribblehunter Method

1- Notifier in screen 1 works if no notifier in screen 2
2- Notifier in screen 1 initially works before switching to screen 2 with a notifier, and still works after closing screen 2
3- Admob rewarded ads works initially in screen 1, but will not work in screen 2. It will also stop working in screen 1 after closing screen 2

Anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?:sob:

I have notifier in all screens, and all work properly, may be your are calling them at wrong event, check your blocks carefully

Yea perhaps. I’d never truly know now…I have replaced notifier in other screens to snackbar. It was the workaround I used.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.