after than when app close and re open to
coustom Notifyer work

1 Like

This is already asked in community .
There are two ways to fix it ,

1. Switch screen correctly
  2. Use custom notifier dialog extention

how to Switch screen correctly

Sorry but I don’t understand the purpose of asking if true is true.
What does this accomplish?

1 Like

this is the Tribblehunter method of switching screens, see also Tribblehunter’s Multiple Screen Method
the if true block is required to add an open another screen block below the close screen block

the recommended method is the manager screen method: The recommended method of switching screens

Taifun

1 Like

After the Close Screen block you can’t add something, so the If true = true allows you to add the block open another screen…

1 Like

Oh, OK. In all this time I don’t think I ever noticed the close screen blocks don’t have that little notch at the bottom! :grin:
You learn something everyday.

2 Likes

Unfortunately this method causes issues in Kodular when using the Notifier or Sharing Components.

https://community.kodular.io/search?context=topic&context_id=7561&q=Token%20android%20&skip_context=true

2 Likes

it would help to get an example project as small as possible, so someone can check this…

Taifun

2 Likes

Hi, I am having the same issue with the notifier and tried the sugestion:
In my App I have Screen1 and several secundary screens that can only close and return to Screen1.
By using this suggestion causes Screen1 to close and that is not desirable.
Above there is also suggestion to “Use custom notifier dialog extension” but I could not find a notifier that does the same as the built in notifier.
Can anyone inform what is this notifier extension that could replace the native one?
Thanks
Paulo