Notifier. Show Alert not work

Hi community,

I am trying to use the notifier but it does not work, they know of some solution for it; Notifier? ,
thank you very much for help me.

Raul.

can you show your block then this community would help you

1 Like

NotificadorAlert

Hello, thanks for answering.
I thought it was my browser or the phone, I tried another browser, another project was created with just one button and a notifier, the problem is the same.
Thank you very much for your time in seeing this problem.

Raul.

The blocks are right. :confused:
What’s the error?

1 Like

hi,
the notifier does not show the text block in the example.

Raul.

It should. What are the properties of the Notifier in the designer panel?

Try making a test project with a Notifier, and see if you get an Alert on your phone using default notifier properties.

Hello everyone,
I try in different ways, it works on the other forms of the notifier but it does not work on the .show alert
if someone could try with a button and a .should alert would see what I say, I do not think it’s the device, my pc or the browser.

Thanks you.

Raul.

Which android version have your device?

Make sure that notifications of applications is turned on, in this case Makeroid Companion.

Or that you have set up your phone to disable notifications for all apps.

/Boban

He is talking about the alert (toast message) not a notification.

Yes I know.

Try disabling Makeroid notifications then you will see that it doesn’t work for alerts (toast message) either.

Look when I try to press Button4 after I have disabled notifications, nothing is happening.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/MeLjuBUHmcdgx3t26

/Boban

1 Like

Hello everyone,

thank you very much for helpi me, I uninstall the app from one device and worked fine, in the other the same, the notifications .show alerrt working fine.Now they are working correctly.

thank you very much again.

Raul.