OnDestroy event is missing

can you helP me in taifunwifi. i cannot execute the “remove ssid” when user closed the aPP in recent button and click the exit button in menubar.

from the documentation

Remove a SSID from the network list. Note: starting from Android M, apps are not allowed to remove networks that they did not create.

Taifun

not from network list but remove ssid when user close the app so that users connection of wifi is disabled. it works on onStop, but theres no onDestroy event.

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

thats my example. when user got connected via taifunwifi app, then he click the recent appbutton and close the app using the x button title bar,. i want to execute a command remove ssid before he closed the app on that way. but theres no event.

it seems to be, you are asking for an OnDestroy event…
https://docs.kodular.io/components/screen/?h=scree#on-app-stop
unfortunately there is currently no such event
I will move your question into a new thread

Taifun