Open another screen is not working

Maybe he is making…:grinning:

1 Like

What changes bro

1 Like

I have changed my blocks :-

1 Like

It is not working properly can any one help me ?

1 Like

Create a simple .aia with 2 screens, 1 button on each to switch back and forth between screens. That way, you’ll better know if switching screens is working or not

1 Like

Sir, I fix my problem. It happens by Google Maps. I request to :kodular: Kodular Staff to Fix it fast I mean in new update.

1 Like

The thread is about opening another screen. Where does the map component fit here?? Please provide more info on your findings and the issue

1 Like

I found it when I remove the Google Maps Component from my another screen which I want to open then It will open my another screen correctly.

Note : It does not when you use Google Maps in their another screen which he/she want to open.

1 Like

I have the same problem, I am not using maps on another screen, any solution?

1 Like

@wellingtonvieira-22 can you put together a simple .aia to show the issue?

yeah wait for some time I will do it
Thanks !

If I create a simple aia without many features the error does not occur.

From screen 2 with a side menu with an option to open screen 3 the error occurs and the app closes. from screen 2 to screen 1 opens normally, if I disable all blocks from screen 3 opens normally,
from screen 1 to open screen 3 error occurs, screen 1 has no side menu.

Follow
the blocks of screen 3

You have multiple sliders

/Boban

2 Likes

no possible

I am on Screen1 now. Trying to open another screen named “Main”.
Nothing happens. Block is not working. Please help.

Regards.

Yo tengo un problema muy parecido cuando abre otra ventana se bloquea y el teléfono se vuelve loco, no puedo salir de la aplicación ni pulsar ninguna tecla, como si fuese un virus, lo raro es que en el test con el companion instalado funciona correctamente, yo vengo de appybuilder y ya que no me compila allí ninguna aplicación, probé haciéndola Aquí que están asociados no? Lo raro es que intente otra anterior y no me compila parece ser que hay un error en la aplicación o son demasiados errores de kodular?

Welcome. Please read this:

And the community language is English, so please translate your post. Thx.

Trz to export in apk. Maybe it works then. btw, why do you say open another screen, do you also close the opened screen for switching back?

Yosh

Thanks and sorry for writing in Spanish, I could already solve the problem of opening in another screen but I have a chaos in Design and Blocks, let’s say I have:
1- loading screen
2- menu
3- 1 game mode
4- 1 game mode

4 screens at the moment and everything on screen1, firstly it had 4 screens and so everything is more organized as I do in “appybuilder” but in “Kodular” it does not work, what I did was create “vertical layouts” as screens, I make them invisible and then I activate them with the buttons, I comment it in case this can help other users since it searches but I do not find information on this topic, I only find user problems and everything in English, when translating with Google many times change the whole meaning.

1 Like