Open Bidding for Google Ad Manager

Kodular Team tell us something!

i think they have fixed the low ecpm issue please wait for a day or two.

Last days:

0,86 (2022-01-18)
0,71 (2022-01-23)
recovering…

@Diego Please fix this ad manager component error,not showing error this message

what were the values ​​before the ad manager, to compare with those reported?

It was generally below 0,50 but sometimes once in a week over 1,20. I can say that if it will be over 0,60 now I will earn more. Admanager is better as long as ecpm is over 0,60 in my case…

ps… ecpm is recovering by the way…

1 Like

Ads not showing! When solve this issues? Kodular team say something about ad manager!

2 Likes

ads are working well now you may b done something wrong?

Interstitial Ads Working? Last time I tested, It was working only once.

Any Update after that?

Anyone can tell me, My app is added on admob and it also show in Google ad manager but i have a problem 1). Is it required to add again app in admanager ??
2). Can i use app id given by admob or that show in admanager (both app id is same) ?

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Yes same app id,you can use ad manager! Only one you need to use admob then ad manager, if you use ad manager then you need to remove admob from your app!

1 Like

Because the. Ecpm floor is high now which is better now so you will see the less impression but high revenue

Does it work perfectly if I removed admob from app and put ad manager ads with same app id ?

Yes same app id

1 Like

In my case revenue decreases i need more impression​:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Can anyone send me a screenshot of real admanager ad(not test ad) :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

too big!
it destroys all the design of the app.
And it does not fit to the screen.

1 Like

My ads not showing :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: when you check your ads on running?

Now.
I have also the same problem. I waited long that it shows.

Opps,your recently app update date? Im updated my app in this month and not showing ads