Open Bidding for Google Ad Manager

I have this block. Otherwise it does not show. Who knows how much times tried to load.
resim

Yes i do also,can you share your app link in PM,i will check ads show or not?

Thanks @im_pala ,but when i disable test mode it also show test ads why ?

I dont know. Perhaps anybody else can answer it.

yes i agree with you.

Hello still i didn’t get the solution even after so many days, please help

I have 2 Email Address - [yash****@gmail.com] & [pop****@gmail.com]

Now i am managing my kodular account & google play console account with [yash****@gmail.com] , but i am managing admob and AdSense with [pop****@gmail.com]

Now could you please guide me what to do next ? should i create kodular account with [pop****@gmail.com] email and migrate all my app, as i had AdSense with this account ? So that i can create ad manager account ?

i am extremely confused because you guys asked to create ad manager account with the same email associated with kodular, but google is not allowing me that bcoz i already had account [pop****@gmail.com] with adsense.

Please guide me what to do next @Vishwas @Diego

Ad manager accounts opening not effect your adsense and admob account becz admob,adsense and admanager is deference products! My account also admob,adsense and ad manager!

No that’s not true, i applied for ad manager account from yash***@gmail.com, but they rejected it giving plea that u already had an admob account with pop***@gmail.com . They asked me to close my current admob and AdSense associated with pop***@gmail.com to start the ad manager account on yash***@gmail.com

Yes they’re rejected you,why you try to open ad manager acc with Yash**@gmail.com?
I think your all project move on [email protected] and open ad manager of this gmail and use also kodular. Problem solved

Not really! Yes, Google AdSense does not depent on an AdManager to run, while AdMob do! You can’t have an independent AdMob account without connecting it to an AdManager account.

I try to open ad manager account with yash**@gmail.com bcoz my kodular account is associated with it.

And yeahh i am asking the same is that according to kodular rules, if i transfer all my project from yash**@gmail.com to pop**@gmail.com ? Means according to kodular u can’t have 2 accounts right and also in yash**@gmail.com my app are ads approved so if i transfer all projects, again i had to ask for approval for ads from kodular ?

I have many questions and also need full confirmation.

There is one more thing, what if i make yash*@gmail.com admin in admob and AdSense of pop**@gmail.com ? Then can i open a ad manager with yash**@gmail.com ?

Uff so many questions need proper clarity

Yes, you’ve to apply for approval again.

What is the issue you’re getting with your Ad account?

Yes your all project Transfer to [email protected], create ad manager of this account and delete kodular account of [email protected]! If your app is published on playstore then you Don’t need to Approval with kodular!

Yes you can do it!! Follow the google Account admin transfer rules!

Yes you right but i am saying about that! For example: Facebook have a multiple products like facebook and whatsapp, but we are register both of account with same number an emails! Bcz facebook and whatsapp is deference products like that admob and ad manager! Yes admob cant live without adsense! Its true but you have a website then just adsense is work for your website without admob,thats way i say admob,adsense and ad manager both of deference!

Sorry but I didn’t understand!

1 Like

But that true, if google approved your app on admob and play store you don’t need kodular app approval ?

i receive this msg for no approving my ad manager account for yash**@gmail.com

You already have a Google publisher account

You already have a Google publisher account. Close your other accounts or enter the email address for your other account to access Ad Manager.

I confirm I have closed my duplicate accounts

I want to use po*****[email protected] for Ad Manager

But its not an better option to make my yash***@gmail.com admin in pop**@gmail.com ? will that work i need proper conformation before i take any action

Yes! Ofcourse you need to know more and proper information. Then take a right action!

Yes, it is. You don’t need an approval from Kodular when it is downloaded from Google Play. But if you download it from other sources, you will see a popup stating that you need to apply for an approval. So it;s always a better move to take approval from Kodular.

If one is closed, you can safely use the new one.
Note that, you will lose access to your AdMob account that is connected with your deleted AdManager.

This do work. If you want to access any of your AdManager from a different email, you can allow access just by adding the email as admin. One Ad account may have multiple admins.
Note that, if you remove primary admin without having any other admin controlling your ad account, you will lose access to that ad account permanently. It’s recommended to have atleast two admins with all the previleges.