[Paid] Extension UI material design with any custom listview

Heyheyhey!
I think it’s bc in March, 300 rupees were equal 7 $, couldn’t find any proof but it’s worth an investigation… :wink:

1 Like

That’s a trend in many Indian trades… You can see it happening irl at tourist destinations. The price difference can be even higher.

It is based on the fact that if you’re here from another country, you have bucks to spend. The same amount of money is not the same for people of different nations (higher per capita income --> higher purchasing power). It brings in FDI, so it’s helpful.

Now leaving Economics for a second… It doesn’t make sense in online transactions. Rounding up prices is alright… But this is excessive.

5 Likes

No.Dollar was never high so much.
If you take an average then 1$ = 70 INR.
In March it was between 72-73 INR.
I don’t understand that why some extension devs charge so high :angry:

1 Like

Nice you are understanding… :hugs:

2 Likes

Because paypal taking 40% commission and for Indian I m charging only rs 300 that’s y I m charging 40% extra for foriegn country when I get from PayPal it will be same for me that time in March 7dollar =rs500 and less -40% =rs300
So my price is 300 for all indian and foriegn country if any body buying from google pay or paytm I’ll give Rs 300… if some one purchased from PayPal then I’ll charges 40% extra

1 Like

I don’t know present price of dollar becz I never checked still I m charging Indian Rs 300…for my extension…

1 Like

But why not just leave $4 in your PayPal account?

1 Like

Can I use custom font on collintree listview? :3

when I’m trying to pay it shows that receiptents receiving limit is increased

New Update :
Added new block scrollable textview dynamically

1 Like

In this extension layout can we set …kodular layout ???

Yes u can set

can you build demo apk … like social media app…
i am working on that project . . if we can set real-time like and dislike then i will buy it.

Do this extension have re-cycle list view / lazy load type of thing.i… or it load all the image at once.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.