[PAID] InApp Billing - Google InApp Purchase [V6.0.1]

InApp Billing v1.5

This is a small update, now the extension uses latest billing library(v6.0.1).

Added

To check wether the app is moded or not.

Changes

• InApp Billing SDK updated to v6.0.1
  • Offline Verification.
  • Extension SIze : 260 KB

Note:- Your billing can be easily hacked by some dangerous app easily, so make sure to protect your app from patching. Verify signature on the app initialization to verify wether the app is not moded and verify your purchase token/purchase signature through an online API to make sure the purchase is real then consume/acknowledge it.

New Price

This price has been updated.

For India :- ₹499
Outside India :- 7$

How to buy :
You can buy this extension from AI2 Store
Deep Link for AI2 Store : Click here

Thank You
Sumit :wink:

How do I check the apk signature? Do I need to compare the play store SHA signature within the app?

My application that uses the extension does not open anymore, i just remove the extension or use another one and it will open again. (my application was made in appinventor)

It was a bug, now fixed, please redownload the extension, it would work.

Thanks

@iamwsumit Does it work with Oseamiya Admob extension? I added another inAppBilling extension, but it is a conflicting with admob extension.

1 Like

I haven’t checked so I am not sure, but as far as I know many peoples are using this extension with free/paid admob extensions. But not sure, wait for someone to answer…

1 Like

This is my main concern too. Can you please give it a try?

Tutorials are already available, you might watch.

1 Like

A single extension can be used in numerous ways so what everyone wants for them particularly can’t be demonstrated by extension developer.
Instead the developer can provide some standard examples and users will have to adapt them according to their need.

Although what you are looking for is PurchaseSuccessful event.

3 Likes

Hello. Does this extension still work to be used in Kodular? How long could it last if I purchased it today, until a new update is required? Does the purchase include future updates? Thank you

Yes it works. It will be all yours once purchased,(permanent), future updates will be free.

Hello, I am using the InAppBiling extension.my blocks are as I show in the picture, but I get the error in the 2nd picture.the extension is active in google play “closed test” suanda.I did not find any error, what is the problem?
After creating the product, I updated the app in the Play Store.

Hello, I am using the InAppBiling extension.my blocks are as I show in the picture, but I get the error in the 2nd picture.the extension is active in google play “closed test” suanda.I did not find any error, what is the problem?

After creating the product, I updated the app in the Play Store.

Which in app billing extension?
Please provide a link to its thread
Taifun

Here the extension is not the reason, actual reason is:

1 Like

I set the product ID as very simple “gpt”.I changed the product key 2 times.each time I changed it I updated the app in google play.:sweat:

Can anyone who already has the extension verify whether it works with Osemiya Admob ads? Plz

Link - [Free] Admob Extension - Add different types of AdMob ads in your application

Hi, what are the play console settings to make the extension communicate with the products in the app in play console?

Is it necessary to have internal or closed tests?

Does the inserted bundle need to be reviewed?

In short, what are the conditions to ensure that the extensions communicate correctly with the Play Console?

I hope I wasn’t too generic, but I can’t get the product IDs recovered from play console. Furthermore, the apk generates an error when opening the app (which does not happen with companion)

1 Like

To test with real products you’ve to upload your app into console, at least into internal testing.

I think no.

When you’ve uploaded the app into console the extension will communicate using your product id.

Show your relevant blocks to provide you a solution :white_check_mark:

1 Like