Ok In Extension I Will Take Care About It

Even I am thinking same…

1 Like

some reviews about this site

According to quora this site charge a high commission on every purchase

2 Likes

I Don’t Think So Because I have used It

**even I can’t able to signup **

I am not making review by own and doesn’t hate your extension , these are review given by Google search and you got review.

1 Like

Try Again Later Some Time Website Gone Down Due To Many Users ,

Some Time Many Peoples Can’t Understand Privacy Police And After Then They Loose Money So Posted That It’s Fake But I am Sure This Website Is Most Trusted Website And Giving Better Profite For free To Startup Recharge Business

I Will Move To Another Website In Next Update

Its fake and fraud company which uses others provider and give service.
So i suggest dont invest for api.

1 Like

98% Of API Providers Company Used Other’s Service To Provide Service

thank you @Mohamed_Tamer… the naming conventions have not been invented by me, they have been setup by the MIT App Inventor team to make life easier for everyone working with App Inventor or one of its distributions…

@Srrazmi, I already explained in detail, why we are using naming conventions

Feel free to use your own naming conventions in your own project, but if you like to provide an extension for others, then please follow the already defined naming conventions to make life easier for everyone.

Thank you.

Taifun

3 Likes

How To Buy Extension

PM @Srrazmi

Yes ! This Habit Does Not Go Away, But I Am Trying To Throw It
Thank You Again

Reachapi is a scam website, when I added money to the Reachapi wallet to recharge my mobile, it shows zero balance in the wallet, their support team does not respond to this. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

You Have To Call Support Team For It, I Am Still Using Reachapi In My SRMoney Mobile Recharge Application For Fast Recharge When Other Sites Server Down ,

I have already searched rechapi reviews, it is a scam site

2 Likes

Since there are a lot of negative reviews i unlist this topic for the moment.

3 Likes

As I Know Every Indian Company Who Provide Recharge Or Money Transfer Services Must Be Registered With MCA (Ministry Of Corporate Affairs ) You Can Check Indian Official Government Website There Rechapi And Pay2All Is Registered , And I Don’t Think Any Fake or Scam Companies Will Be Registered With Government . Without Registration If Anyone Lead His Company Will Be Punished As ACT Of Government of India

I Have Called To Support Team They Said We Are Facing Some Issue In Our Server We Will Fixed It Soon As Possible