[PAID] Offline Quiz App Done - AIA File and Tutorial

Offline Quiz App in Kodular - AIA - Quick Startapps

Hi, guys in this tutorial I am showing you how to make quiz app in kodular, you can see the first screen is our splash screen after few seconds screen will go to the main screen, where you can see a question with their four options.
In the main screen, you can see on the top Statistic bar where all statistics showing you, Like question number, total questions, your total marks, and your obtaining marks,
In the bottom of statistics bar, you can see question label where app showing all questions one by one and also showing their four optional answers where you can select correct or wrong answer and at the end you will go to statistic screen where you see all statistic about your quiz competition and also view correct answers list.

Hopefully, you enjoy this tutorial, Kindly subscribe our channel and like our video, for more interesting video stay tuned with us…

Watch Full Tutorial on YouTube
Edit: If promoting YouTube Videos, then make sure they are in English.

7 Likes

You did well, congrats.

1 Like

how to shuffle questions?

1 Like

@psilwal121
This :point_down: reply of mine, from an another topic can help you.

2 Likes

1 more question, If i want to show correct answer just after pressing wrong answer what should i have to do ?

1 Like

Its matter of trying. Try first, what you can do.
If you are not able to achieve your result, then first search the community for the same and if still there is any problem then open a new topic in the community, with your query and showing what you have done.
Please don’t reply here. :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

Watch this tutorial

where is the aia file ?

go to the video description. aia is paid.

Why does it say free aia when it costs money? The link provided to YouTube gives us information that it’s not free, it’s paid (5$).

3 Likes

it was free for limited time.

1 Like

its not free so i removed the open source category…

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.