Hello! How can I create a quiz app where I can modify the questions without update it? If you share some blocks or aia files that can help, it will be great! ![]()
![]()
(I have searched but all the aia files are paid…
)
Search before creating topic..
100 of topic are already available..
1 Like
Yes. I have seen it, but I don’t like the UI so much ![]()
I want to do it with a more modern UI, but it’s a great app ![]()
Why don’t you change the ui then. You get something for free.
It’s difficult to change it? I will try it
1 Like
You are a BetaKoder so you should like experimenting.
2 Likes
Then why don’t you create your own instead of asking for apps…
Yes it’s true ![]()
![]()
@Alapjeet Did you do it with airtable don’t you?
1 Like
Used firebase in that.. Not airtable @JaviR3TicS
1 Like
Ok thanks!
1 Like
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.