Scholar IQ ( Quiz App with Admin App)

What is the name of your app?

Scholar IQ

Describe your app:

Quiz application.Where one can register by paying examination fee & can win scholarship.

Complete control by admin App…
Paytm Gateway using api.( It can be change if you want)

Screenshots:

Here i am Providing You aia of both Apps…

Scholaradmin.aia (7.1 KB)
scholar_iq.aia (1.8 MB)

9 Likes

Nice App…keep it up

1 Like

i wnat to buy. but, how can i pay?

1 Like

Pm me… I will provide you detail… @Ronnie_Ahmed

Nice Ui :ok_hand: :ok_hand:
Keep it up.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

If I’m not wrong, you too promotes your app in Kodular community. And you too charges for that. Do not you?

3 Likes

I real want to buy this product but the problem is that, the registration phone number is only for Indian digits and not worldwide, please @Alapjeet fix this first.

3 Likes

Ok i will do it & send you for test.
@Lily

2 Likes

yes @Alapjeet do it for optional selecting countries.

I also suggest you add other method to pay the exam with Paypal and Credit Card

2 Likes

Actually I created it for A company… but I found that this company is A fraud so I decide not to give that app… That’s y I am selling in such low price. .

2 Likes

Congrats, Nice App :blush:

1 Like

@Alapjeet don’t worry you just sell it because I know how it is very hard to design the app, I have been making apps using Android Studio and it is very hard to do with it, I thank Kodular Platform has help me to do it without hassle cording

1 Like

Even I am creates app in free time from android studio…

1 Like

:clap: :clap:

yeah thats what im selling . kindly dont sell app source code on fruits and vegetable prices. app developing is a professional work. make its price reasonable.

1 Like

Yes, I do sell project codes at reasonable price. It’s unfortunate that we don’t have a base price list. :wink:

1 Like

Sorry @asimjib93 & @hitesh but this time I thinks about such developer who are student & unable to buy costly aia…
& Thank you guys for such comments…

3 Likes

The APK doesn’t download on clicking the download button in the page that opens clicking the link.

How about providing the APK file here or you can also give a direct download link @Alapjeet

2 Likes

Thanks @Vaibhav . I update the direct link too…