[PAID] Painter - An extension component for create custom draw with a lot of awesome functions

All blocks

DEMO BLOCK

Some DEMO

Blur with Pin

Pin

Line

My Draw :sweat_smile: + Print Text

Ellipse + Ellipse With Style Fill

Print Text + Change Bg color + Change Stroke Color & Size

AND MORE …

Like Undo , Redo , Clear and Save you draw …etc

AIX [PAID] - PM me to buy :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Nice Extension

3 Likes

Oohoo Awesome :fire:

3 Likes

Thanks @UnknownBeast & @Anil_M :heart:

2 Likes

thank you for your contribution…

your extension is a nice example to use the new helper blocks, see the documentation here Adding Helper Blocks to a Component - Google Docs
the helper blocks are available since a while in App Inventor and also now in Kodular…

Helper blocks are blocks that get connected to inputs on blocks associated with a component.

Examples in your case are the Typeface blocks like DEFAULT, DEFAULT_BOLD, SANS_SERIF, SERIF… or LineCap blocks or the Style blocks…

Example screenshot
Unbenannt

From the documentation of the helper blocks

It is good to add helper blocks to components because they make your app easier for beginners to use, and faster for advanced users to use. Helper blocks let a beginner immediately know what values an input can accept, without having to look at documentation. And they allow advanced users to input a value quickly, without having to drag an additional block from the drawer.

Note: Helper blocks do not restrict the user from attaching other blocks from the input. They just act as a default block.

Taifun
PS: I now added a link to the documentation of the helper blocks also in the naming conventions thread.

5 Likes

ohhh thank you , i will try it :heart:

1 Like

New Update

• now you can set image for painter in it , thanks for @Bidush24
    blocks (2)
  • get error
    blocks (1)

Demo blocks

blocks

Demo

1 Like

New Update V0.3

• fixed some bugs [set blur]
  • add fill color block
    blocks

#NOTE If you are a buyer of this extension, contact me to get the latest version and get painter pro extension for free

I’m making an app that alphabetizes, I need an extension that makes the lyrics and checks with what is stored.