[PAID] Recycler View - An Extension for creating unlimited component of any design without any lag

Can we create with schema?

Already mentioned in the topic.

You can use any way for making the components dynamically. You just need to add the main or parent view of the design to the view holder or parent variable throughAddComponentToParent block.

As I said It also work with schema. Let know how to use schema with this extension

Blocks

I have used these simple blocks and made a listview with recycler view

There is also same logic that I said in the topic. You have to add the main or root view of the design to the parent or view holder of the recycler view and you are ready.

On data binding I have not focused much. I just used the random item from list so the random name will be shown to our label.

Output

I have taken the schema and whole design from this guide

You can make any design by any method through this recycler view extension.

4 Likes

I want to buy the extension.

1 Like

awesome extension , already i have this extension u can buy this awesome extension and developer support is very good.

5 Likes

I was looking for recyclerview extension for a long time and finally i found it and i bought this extension it is really very nice extension with no bugs with good performance and very easy to use
Thanks sumit for making great extension

5 Likes

Version 2

Hi, Here is version 2 of the recycler view extension with some new features and fixed some bugs that was causing before.

What’s New

• Smooth Scroll has added(:blush:)
  • Over Scroll effect has added
  • Scroll to position added
  • Get index from parent block has added

Bugs Fixed

• All animation are now working
  • Export error with phase extension is now solved
  • Apk crash by not using the create components event has solved now

Blocks

IMG_20210715_124111

This event raises when the list is overscrolled with a float parameter named offset. This return offset of the overscrolled. It is a type of effect that is implemented in recycler view in this version. You need to enable it by blocks and OverScroll property.

IMG_20210715_124352

This block scroll the list or design to a given position.

This block return the position or the index of the given parent.

Property for enabling or disabling the smooth scroll on the recycler view.

This property enables or disables the over scroll effect on the recycler view. How it works? See a preview given below.

Properties

Preview

IMG_lbtulk

Over scroll is made with this Library .
You can look the previews of the library for more understanding about this.

Cheers​:innocent:

5 Likes

thank you, it looks great :wink:

Wow overscroll effect looks great​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

i am interested to buy this extension please send me your contact info that i can contact you in private…

In deephost video recyler it’s free and is for video , I think it sould be free , You can see deephost one , your extionsion is good but I love deephost one

We advise against using anything from deephost because he doesnt support his extensions.

2 Likes

can i use this in your paralax view pager

Version 3

Version 3 of the recycler view extension is released.
In this version, I have added some blocks.

What’s New

• New blocks added for getting realtime scroll offset.

Bug Fixed

• While creating recycler view horizontally, a width problem is occuring that is now fixed.

Blocks

component_event

This event occurs when your list scrolling. It returns horizontal offset in x varibable and vertical offset in y varibale.

component_method (1)

Same as above event. Return horizontal offset. This block will work only when you have created the recycler view horizontally.

component_method (2)

Same as above event. Return vertical offset. This block will work only when you have created the recycler view vertical.

I have sent the latest extension to their email. Notify me by PM if I forget you.

Thanks @Franklin_Lopez for suggesting this.

Cheers
Sumit

5 Likes

not working in niotron app builder and mit app inventer
This is only for kodular :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Version 4

Version 4 of the recycler view extension is released.
In this version, A lot of feature and changes are made.

What’s New

• Move Item listner has added. Now you can move views.

• Remove Item listener has added. Now you can remove views with position

• Item change listner has added. Through this block you can update your view with specific position.

• Views can be draggable now. Draggable property added.

• Views can be swiped horizontally. Many properties has added fot swiping views.

• Reverse Layout has added. Now you can make recycler view to work reversly. It may help you to make chat view designs and something.

Bug Fixes

• Extension was not working on App Inventor and its distros. Now it has fixed :slightly_smiling_face:

Changes

• Extension now works on all app inventor distros.

• Extension size has been reduced a lot from 450kb to 80kb. This has possible with super powerful rush. Thank you @Shreyash for your awesome rush.

Blocks Added

Three events has been added for item dragging and swiping.

Listners Added

These are listeners for telling the recycler view that you have changed anything. They are very necesarry for customising your views.

Note:- You would also need to change your list paramters while using these listners. Otherwise you will get same thing after swiping. FOr ex, If you want to remove an item then you would also need to remove that item from your list(names and title…) and you will also need to reduce the total property of recycler view by 1 as you have removed the item.

Properties Added

These are designer properties make view draggable and swipeable.

These features(Draggable and swiping) is available in Custom List View. You can read the docs there and can learn to use thse properties.

Preview

Linear Swiping

IMG_dtgkxw

Grid Swiping

IMG_qwrdjl

Linear Dragging

IMG_gmzcas

I have sent the latest extension to their email. Notify me by PM if I forget you.

Thank you
Sumit​:wink:

8 Likes

Can I create all components like dynamic component extension from this extension?

Yes. You can create any type of component with dynamic component extension and can add them in recycler view. BTW, it was a very silly question​:roll_eyes:

I Is this your extension

Please provide test apk link