[PAID] ResponZiv - Auto Responsive layouts

ResponZiv 1.0

Extension that manages all the sizing of layout automatically.

One of my friend told me that he want to make responsive layout but its irritating or disturbing for him to set sizes from blocks whenever he create layout by dragging and dynamically for every new arrangements.
So here i'm presenting my new extension which will be the perfect solution for this issue.

You don't need to set sizes manually by blocks.

Create > Generate > Register

Simply create your layout according to your test device.And leave everything on extension this will manage the sizing of all the arrangement created manually or dynamically for both orientation(Landscape or Portrait).This extension manages Height, Width, Font Size, Padding, Margin, TranslateX, TranslateY. So there are mainly 4 blocks you have to work with -

The first block we have to use is Generate Device Code

This block will generate an encrypted text that contains some basic info of your test device.Just copy the text result.Use this block only for your testing device in initial orientation.This block can be only used in Companion.

Next block you have to use is Register Code

Just put the encrypted text manually in this block.

Next step is we have to Initialize ResponZ

This block will finally set sizes all the arrangement in Responsive size.

One more block that we have to use is RefereshOrientation

Everything is done.

There are some other blocks that may be needed to use sometimes.

AuotResponZ
This block can be used to give responsive size to dynamic or new layout when added.

ResponZArrangement
This block can be used to give resize newly added layout incase you have disabled AutoResponZ.

Value based block that can be used for all size value you did in blocks like for translating,scaling,etc.

Examples and Results

Layout

Blocks

Results

Result....

Test Device(Own Device)

Device Micromax Bharat 2

Pixel 2 (Online Emulator)

Samsung S9 (Online Emulator)

Memu Emulator

LD Player

Realme Narzo 30

Moto G31

Don't use % value.

I have created a basic layout by giving % value to parent arrangement and fixed value to child arrangement and i got 2 different result for 2 device.

Layout

Height of Vertical_Arrangement2 is of 79px

Result when used % values

Device Realme6

Device Micromax Bharat 2

How to Buy ?

Price - 700inr or $10usd
Payment mode - Upi/Paypal/Skrill/Transferwise

Thanks you hope you liked my extension :heart:

17 Likes

I was waiting for it :relaxed: Thanks

2 Likes

Awesome :clap: :blush:

1 Like

nice extension

1 Like

Do You Mean
By using this few blocks
It will automatically get responsive on all devices

1 Like

Yes @Decoder_360 .

1 Like

What is the use of GenerateDeviceCode block? Do we have to use it only once to get the encrypted text? Also do we need this block for every user’s specific device?

1 Like

This is for testing in companion only.
Just copy the text result.Use this block only for your testing device in initial orientation.This block can be only used in Companion.

Next block you have to use is Register Code

Just put the encrypted text manually in this block.

2 Likes

Yes.

No, you have to use it once only for your device or device in you are testing your app

1 Like

That’s Fantastic Extension Wow Superb
I will buy surely it

Amazing extension

Can I get demo apk For Checking

:+1::+1::+1:

Thanks you so much.

I can’t share apk because of security reason. but i’ll try to share result as much as possible

Result in Memu,Ld player, Realme Narzo 30, and Moto G31 is added

Another great extension.

@nikzdevz = Great :heart:

1 Like

Here is a preview about layout between old model device and new device. Request by a user on telegram.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I purchased this extension a few hours ago and tested on my phone and it is perfectly working.

Also after purchasing, he sent me a demo AIA file with working example in detail so all of my doubts are clear now. Thanks a lot @nikzdevz for this great extension :+1:

5 Likes

ResponZiv 2.0

Extension that manages all the sizing of layout automatically.

Hey everyone,
First of all thanks for showing interest in the first release of the extension and providing me your valuable feedback.So in this release I’ve tried to fixed the bug reported by everyone

Bugs and fixes :star: :star:

Bug 1 - Maintenance of Height and Width ratio.
Layout having same height and width changes to different size ratio. We can say square layout becomes rectangle. Circle layouts becomes oval.

Bug 2 - Initial Orientation
Suppose your app’s default orientation is portrait and if you start you app in landscape mode then layout sizes misbehave a lot.

Blocks

In this release, there is only one new block added i.e to register parent of all the layouts.
You can register parent arrangement according to you so that extension will begin their responsive sizing from that arrangement.

Improvements :boom: :boom:

No need to Register any code
Register code was much confusing for many user. So in this release, generating and registering the test device code is optional as it will proceed to provide responsive sizes to all layouts assuming your xxhdpi dpi based device.

Thanks you :heart: :heart:

Regards
Nikhil Kumar Gupta aka nikzdevz

4 Likes

works at app inventor?

1 Like

Yes @Andres_Sanabria , it works in every ai2 builder

How Can I Contact You

1 Like

Sent you a personal message