[PAID] Spreadsheets Extension : Read, write & modify data from sheets 🔥

I’ve replied in dm, please response there ←

May I know the ext price?
Can I use this extension to get filtered range data from spreadsheet like a range of data in bw two dates? LIKE QUERY/FILTER

Hello dear @Angelo_Angius, I’ll help you tonight with AIA and sorry for being late. Actually I was busy in daily work.
One more reason for delay, our country facing electricity problem. I can’t use my pc in daytime. I’ve using pc in night only for this time.

The people in charge of the forum have nothing to do with this. If you choose to buy an extension you do so at your own risk. Extensions are third party products or services, they are not sold or backed by Kodular.

Dear, @Angelo_Angius, do you’ve Anydesk on your pc? I’m going to help you via Anydesk after 1-2 hours. If you not have, then install anydesk on your computer.

This extension is amazing for database.
I have quote app which have 130000+ english quotes and this extension working very smoothly
screenshot are attached

:loudspeaker: Uploaded speed testing video in main topic.

Hi, what is the price of the extension ?

1 Like

I’d like to buy, let me know the price?

1 Like

Hello @shanmuga_work, I’ve sent you message please reply there

What is the price for this? Please reply asap

1 Like

Hello dear @Elizabeth_Garcia, I’ve sent you message, please reply there ←

Thanks for the extension, bought it already!

1 Like

I’d like to buy, let me know the price?

1 Like

nice apps. simply useful

how to buy , and what is the price ?

Extension is not working correctly ,
whenever i call get column it dosent work correctly this procedure get data from diffrent columns ,

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

1 Like

how to buy , and what is the price ?

I have bought the extension and I also have doubts when filling in the SpreadSheets properties
Can you help me?