[PAID] Spreadsheets Extension : Read, write & modify data from sheets 🔥

can you show me how to use advance search

@JEWEL after adding your spreadsheet extension to my app , it is not opening my app in below android 8 version.
please solve this issue

My app is not working on below Android 8 after adding spreadsheet extension , i need your help guys
i am using google spreadsheet exstension created by Jewel

I would like to request my refund, so far I have not been able to make anything work with the extension

2 Likes

me too, i buy that extension and i dont understand some component, and i asked him for help and it is around 4 days and he is not reply me

1 Like

@JEWEL Please solve this issue ,
After adding your extension to my already build apps
If Android version is 5 , 6 or 7 then my apps are not even opening.
But working good in and above android 8

App is not working in below android 8 version , but working good if android version is 8 or above , here is ADB Log
please solve i have to release update

Price…??? I Want That…!

how i buy it

Your issue is now fixed and I’ve added your requested feature in V9.5.3

1 Like

there’s no doubt your extension is toooooooooo Goood :smiley::smiley::slightly_smiling_face:
I never ever seen this type of extension
I am very very very Happy with your extension .
Love you @JEWEL

Very good extension! Works great for me, and the tutorial videos on YouTube are detailed and clear. I initially had an error in the app, and the developer helped me how to solve it. I am really happy with the purchase.

1 Like

Love You men , you are tooooooooooo Good and professional in your Work , there is no extensions on whole world like yours , love to work with you

Thanks for your awesome idea :ok_hand:
You can share your more idea with me to make this extension more faster and more usefull.

A big update available with some new features :fire:

• 10.0.0: Added 3 new functions (ReplaceByColumn, ReplaceByRow, ReplaceForAllSheets).
1 Like

Your Every Update is a Big Big Big Surprised :scream_cat: for Extension Users , i am very very Happy and Statisfy With Your Extension, your Extension is Beyond My expectations, thanks for everything you give use @JEWEL :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

dm price please

1 Like

DM the price

1 Like

Hello @404_Not_Found and @Shanmuga,
please check dm, I’ve already sent you personal message.

1 Like

It works like a charm. Thank you for your contribution.

1 Like