[PAID] Spreadsheets Extension : Read, write & modify data from sheets šŸ”„

Edition: Speedster

Try GetColumn, GetCell functions then give me feedback.

i want buy this extension

Hello @tic_glass, Iā€™ve sent you the extension with tutorial videos via WhatsApp.

in the .Get Cell method, Got Cell value, is returning correct with the comma of the googleSheet cell, ok
in the .Get Column method, Got Column values, returning data without commas, and if there is a comma in the gogoleSheet cell, it becomes a mess, takes the previous part and puts a " and the rest after the comma does not appear! It would be good for you to test it yourself too see whatā€™s happening!

1 Like

@JEWEL It will be great if the GetColumm block respects the cell content.

today i have purchase this extension speedster edition for and the speed is really very amazing , i appriciate his effort

I just purchased the Aix extension today, and it looks promising! I canā€™t wait to explore all it has to offer and incorporate it into my online projects.

Iā€™m on v12.0.0 version
It seems that there have been different updates since this one and I have not received any updates via Whatsapp like other users.

Is there a stable update available?

Is there a possibility of updating the data of a row number from the index of a column, instead of the name of the column? For example, update the data in row 39 from column 3.

1 Like

Good afternoon jewel, could you check out the .CreateRows method, because when I have it inside a for each, to insert several records, itā€™s kind of jamming the data into the spreadsheet, for example Iā€™m sending 20 records and only about 5 appear there, as it overwrites them Indeed, it would perhaps be necessary to implement a delay as a safety margin to guarantee the sending and receiving of all records!

:loudspeaker: V14.0.1 is now available

• Now you can use (,) comma in data cell.
1 Like

Is there any daily quotas and limitations for spreadsheet or apps scripts ??

Google has their own plans for your sheet.
This extension is not fully depended on app script.

How can I access the V14 update?

Does Googleā€™s plans not affects this extensions??

And plzz can you little bit explain Googleā€™s limitations for App script?? :pray: :pray:

ola Jewel, pode me enviar!

Please text me on Telegram or WhatsApp to receive the latest update. (Thanks)

I have a question. For the extension to work, you have to give editor permissions to all users who have the link to the spreadsheetā€¦But that is a serious security problem. can I solve this?

Now this extension offer you to take access on private sheet with Custom Edition.

1 Like

Is there any tutorial on how to implement this?