are you using paypal?

1 Like

Why Kodular is taking so much time ? @Diego

1 Like

@Diego we have not received payments since 2 weeks i have withdrawal it

1 Like

February balance not updated yet

2 Likes

i am also waiting for feburary accural. why kodular is taking time? why? when you will sent payements?

1 Like

Itā€™s already 26th still didnā€™t receive accrual why? I think Kodular system only work on community if we post in community then Kodular take action is this the future of Kodular?

1 Like

Impression has decreased by a lot. I wont be surprised if it goes to zero in next few months.

2 Likes

Ads not showing in India region

1 Like

Same problum i always mail diego no response

1 Like

Mr Diego I have still not received the payment of August 2023. In Kodular account it showing that delivered on 12 September. Wrongly deducted WHT also not refundedā€¦
Kodular team please fix the issues and send me payment of last withdrawl.

Thanks

@Diego payment still not received at my bank account. July payment still not received now August payment is not received .Please confirm when issue will be resolved. Waiting for your kind response. Thanks

payment for july which you sent in August its not arrived in my bank account l. could you please check what is the issue.

Dear Kodular, can you tell me that your payment for July, which you have sent in August, has not yet been received by many people?
I have seen many posts here and there in the community. Can you please message everyone on this post so that May the staff help us.

I have also not received my July payment in my bank account. Please confirm when I will receive my July payment. Thanks

Mr Diego I have still not received the payment of jul 2023. In Kodular account it showing that delivered on 12 September. Wrongly deducted WHT received today but actual payment not received yet.
Kodular team please check the payment related issues and do the needful.

Please give us good response as soon as possible

Thank you

I also didnā€™t receive my payment of September in October. And my account payment status is delivered. Kindly pay attention on that

@Diego why last month payment not send?? i withdrew on sep 28 but in payout information not showings the statusā€¦

Based on all received feedback, we will be changing the payouts platform provider. Please, for all missing payments, please state the following details:

• How does the payment show in the dashboard (pending, sent or delivered)
  • When did you request the payment

Thanks, and apologies for all the issues.

2 Likes

@Diego I have request payment withdrawal on 23-Aug-2023
My payment dashboard detail showing payment delivered on 12-sep-2023. Still I have not received my July payment in my Bank Account.

Hopefully issue will be resolved soon. Thanks @Diego and Team.

nothing shows in dashboard only shows previous payment deliveredā€¦

withdraw on sep 28ā€¦

is kodular is sending my payment next batch??