PedrozaGlide Extension (Load images or gifs to be sponsored!)

It’ll work with dynamic image component?

No, so far as I know you can use image utilities component only with dynamic images.

Then cache image not possible with dynamic image? Right

1 Like

how to fix this error?

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: No field AUTOMATIC of type Lcom/bumptech/glide/load/engine/DiskCacheStrategy; in class Lcom/bumptech/glide/load/engine/DiskCacheStrategy; or its superclasses (declaration of ‘com.bumptech.glide.load.engine.DiskCacheStrategy’ appears in base.apk!classes4.dex)

Edit (works on exported apk)

CarlosPedroza27 Congratulations!!, without a doubt the most complete extension for asynchronous loading of images, but I present the same problem that mentions David, from the companion the extension does not work, only from the APK, it would be excellent if you could solve this bug

2 Likes

It is true, the same thing happened to me in a project from scratch, it only works with the apk installed, and not only that when I tried to include the extension to my project that I have just been working on does not allow to export the apk. This means that the extension has many flaws and I was not able to use it, it would be good to improve it.

You can use this Similar Extension

1 Like

How to use this extension with dynamic components?
Got run time error, using this component.
many thanks in advance.