yusufcihan
(Yusuf Cihan)
October 28, 2019, 1:05pm
1
I checked out Bugs in Kodular Eagle before creating a new topic
Describe your issue
We can’t use decimal for typing percentages. I tried with dot (.) and comma (,) but it doesn’t accept it anyway.
And Kodular doesn’t allow the values when percent symbols written at first position. It is not critical but there are some countries that use percent symbol at first. %100 or 100%
I know maybe they are just unimplemented feature, but I thought this category is more suitable for this topic.
1 Like
Robert
(swelteringEngine)
October 28, 2019, 7:28pm
2
yusufcihan:
And Kodular doesn’t allow the values when percent symbols written at first position. It is not critical but there are some countries that use percent symbol at first. %100 or 100%
Agree, this is a minor issue in some countries.
yusufcihan:
We can’t use decimal for typing percentages. I tried with dot (.) and comma (,) but it doesn’t accept it anyway.
As I remember, Kodular Draco only supported integer values of the percent sizing too. Kind of frustrating: the elements on the screen smaller than 1/100*1/100 must have a pixel width & height.
(If we think it, integer % values enough for most situations. for example say we have a 5" height screen. Here 1/100 % means 5"/100=1/20 inch, approximately 1 millimeter.)
yusufcihan
(Yusuf Cihan)
October 28, 2019, 7:40pm
3
Robert:
As I remember, Kodular Draco only supported integer values of the percent sizing too. Kind of frustrating: the elements on the screen smaller than 1/100*1/100 must have a pixel width & height.
(If we think it, integer % values enough for most situations. for example say we have a 5" height screen. Here 1/100 % means 5"/100=1/20 inch, approximately 1 millimeter.)
Not for only 0.5%, it can be 14.5%, 46.3% etc. It just doesn’t accept the values with comma/dot.
Mika
October 29, 2019, 5:34am
4
@Vishwas Maybe you can look into that?
Robert
(swelteringEngine)
October 29, 2019, 12:29pm
5
What I said is Kodular Draco had didn’t accept integer values too.
yusufcihan
(Yusuf Cihan)
October 29, 2019, 4:50pm
7
Yeah I can change with blocks too but since I won’t edit the height and width values anymore, I prefer setting static values in designer.
1 Like