Permanently delete data from a List View Image and Text

Make it like this, i mean the select list item

But it’s already set up like this…

Not that block

This one, in the select list item

This:

To this:

Forgive me but I can’t follow you, you are advising me to enter the same elements as the “Save new customer” block
in ListView block image and Text long click?

Did you perhaps mean in the screen initialization block…

Well, both get data from global CLIENTI, right?

Have you tried?

What value you get from tinydb then? Because i modify the structure when add new data

Another Runtime error…
Schermata 2024-01-04 alle 15.39.09

Again, where?

Where you advised me to transform the initialization screen block, what I had already asked you in my previous message

But this must be the variable numbre is not in the right block, show me the block please

I was thinking, is it possible that the saving procedure in TinyDB is wrong? Perhaps there is another method for saving Items in the List view image and text, it seems to me that the further we go the more we are unable to solve what seems like a trivial problem of deleting an Item, in classic ListViews it is so simple to do these things I wonder why this component is so elaborate…

I wanted to thank you for the time you dedicate to me, you are a true friend, thank you, perhaps I will stop here to conclude another small (and simple) project of mine, if there is any news from you I am very happy to receive it, thanks again friend Anhar

I don’t Understand why are you facing so many errors in just a Small Problem. I Will Transform The AIA. Please wait

1 Like

I Have one Doubt Why is your Data Stored with “|” as a seperator ?

i did that, as it all was in italian and i want to see where the text is being displayed in list view image text,

try this:
Clienti2.aia (20.5 KB)

next time, take a look carefully, as i said it must be in the wrong block:

EUREKA!! Works great!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH my friend, you are really very kind, good luck with everything…!
Bye see you next time… :pray: