Phase • Animations made easy!

Most probably, no. Is there something specific you want to be added?

1 Like

No, but I see a very great extension

I always love new things from you :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It is a very amazing extension.
Dear, can you add another technique in Attention category, which is shiny overlay animation. Some time we see this time animation in many app, that is a shiny effect animated which is very attractive.
like this: shiny-button-featured-image-w-1080x600

3 Likes

Hi @saisab_29_6_2000,
The effect you’re requesting doesn’t match with other animation techniques. All the animation techniques available in Phase are related with motion of visible components.

1 Like

Hi @Shreyash,
Your extension is great.

However, can you add this ripple effect too in Phase.

Hi @LetsCode,
It seems more of a transition pattern between two activities/fragments than a simple ripple effect to me. Phase doesn’t deals with such transitions. Sorry.

3 Likes

Ok @Shreyash,

However, if you make such an extension I will be happy to use :smile:.

2 Likes

Can you create this extension as a different extension from the previous version? I used the previous version and I need the ID option in the new version (I do not want all the blocks to break)

Do you mean you need a version without the id parameter in event blocks?

No! I need the ID, but right now in my application there are a lot of blocks from the previous version and if I update the extension then all the blocks of the previous version will break. So I would like the new version to be considered a different extension

I don’t think it would solve this problem. I mean even if you got a new extension, you’ll have to manually replace each and every block with new extension’s blocks, which is equivalent to replacing the broken blocks when you upgrade the extension.

amazing!!!

I will not replace all version 1 blocks with version 2 blocks, I will use the second version of version 2 to add or change certain things that I could not do in version 1

Oh, okay. I got your point. But sorry, I can’t make a separate extension.

1 Like

Why? It does not require just renaming the package or something and rebuilding?

I am not a Extension developer but I think developing extensions is more difficult than it looks.

4 Likes

Hi, i tried phase on my browser app but i can’t figure out , my webview disappear

I would like to send you a video but i cant here

That’s an intended behaviour. Any animation technique that has word “out” in its name will take the specified component out of the screen, hence, making it invisible.

3 Likes

Thank you, so what animations do you suggest for back-forward-home-refresh action on web? Thank you so much :relaxed:

You already have the demo app showcasing all the available animation techniques. Why not take a look at it and decide that yourself? :smile:

1 Like