Phase • Animations made easy!

I am not a Extension developer but I think developing extensions is more difficult than it looks.

4 Likes

Hi, i tried phase on my browser app but i can’t figure out , my webview disappear

I would like to send you a video but i cant here

That’s an intended behaviour. Any animation technique that has word “out” in its name will take the specified component out of the screen, hence, making it invisible.

3 Likes

Thank you, so what animations do you suggest for back-forward-home-refresh action on web? Thank you so much :relaxed:

You already have the demo app showcasing all the available animation techniques. Why not take a look at it and decide that yourself? :smile:

1 Like

I made a beautiful web browser app Browser LITE, open project using a lot of animations from @Phase. It Is really nice, the only problem is that animations make bad phones lagging and crashing. So i was wondering how to create an option - when screen initialize- if check device memory <1GB RAM - turn off all phase animations. Anyone could help me to do that thanks to tiny DB?

Compared Phase and # AnimationPlus it works much slower on older phones. AnimationPlus Faster at times.

Well thanks but is not what i asked for…

The current version of Phase is not optimized and slows down.

Well on my phone is running good so i didnt noticed that, but when i tried on my second phone omg is laggy as hell… I dont want to change all of the Phase blocks :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Can you guys please let me know the following information about the devices on which you’re experiencing lag:

• Android version
  • RAM

PS: Also, does it happen in the companion or in APK?

I tried on my
redmi note 9 (4gb RAM) - running super Smooth Android10
nokia 2.2 (2gb RAM) - lags a lot Android 10
nokia 2 (1gb RAM) - lags and crash when Phase animation start but It has Android 7.1

1 Like

Not working in My mobile…
Honour 10 (version 10)

Not working…no action occur on click

just allow one animation to complete after you click and then click on another. You are calling all the animations at a time. This will never work and even if it works, it will not be proper

already checked…same issue

one of the greatest extensions ever…

I only have one problem and it’s giving me a very hard time because of all the lost potential when trying to use it with overlayed components because for some reason it always refers to the start position of (0) which makes me really sad is there away to work around it??

and thank you for making this amazing piece of art anyways :slight_smile:

Check out my phase based browser

Whats your android version??

10 fully latest