Phone Number Tools

Good work.

2 Likes

@Mohamed_Tamer, once again you did a magic.

You have created a very nice extension. You covered all most all the functions and events related with Phone Number.

Very good.

Keep koding

All the best.

3 Likes

Great Work , Nice Extension Again As Always

2 Likes

Very useful extension
 Great work :heart:

i think u have set a loop
of . Extensions
 One after other​:joy:

4 Likes

Great !!!
Thanks so much for sharing your work !!! :+1:t2:
Maybe you can add some screenshots or video so that beginning members better understand what can be done with your extension ?

2 Likes

Thanks very much @Automate_My_Project @Srrazmi @Zia_Choudhary @bestprintsf

Actually, i can’t , because that will be considered as sharing personal info, as the extension works with phone numbers.Any one interested for testing can see the aia and apk :slightly_smiling_face:

Ooops! How did you know this :shushing_face: :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Great extension, I’ll have to make an update of my app and add this extension. It’s a + to my app ,:+1:

2 Likes

@Mohamed_Tamer please can I message you?

2 Likes

Very Nice Extension
 :+1:t2:
Great Work
 :grinning:

3 Likes

@Mohamed_Tamer Can you add one more feature in the extension through which we can also read call logs.

2 Likes

Okay i will try :wink:

3 Likes

@Mohamed_Tamer I am waiting
 :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

2 Likes

@Mohamed_Tamer I have found something regarding this it might help you

Follow the link below.

http://android2011dev.blogspot.com/2011/08/get-android-phone-call-historylog.html

2 Likes

please add get dual sim number option

2 Likes

Nice extension.
But there are some minor bugs:

See also here:

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting , the permission and the ContactImage bugs got solved.

But i didn’t quite understand the problem with isValidNumber and isGlobalNumber :sweat_smile:But the isGlobalNumber ( AndroidDocs ) checks if the phone number matches this pattern ( Source) :

[\\+]?[0-9.-]+

If yes, then it returns true.

2 Likes

Yes, but the phone number starts with a space and therefore the result is false.
You need trim to remove this space.

3 Likes

Thanks, i’ve fixed it for both isValid and isGlobal blocks.Also the getNumberList block, will return the number trimmed.

4 Likes

Untit15led
Hi @Mohamed_Tamer
see this pic
get contacts name block return a value ( the number was saved by name Ű±Ù‚Ù…ÙŠ )
but if use (is in a list ) block with (get phone number list ) retune false
:thinking:

2 Likes

Hi @sherif :grinning:

I think this is due to that the extension may return your number with a space at the start or the end of your number, which will cause isInList block to return false. As “my number” isn’t equal to " my number" with a space at the beginning. However , it has been fixed in the next update :grin: A work around for now is to trim any space at the beginning or the end of the phone number list the extension returns,ex:
IMG_20201108_210910_390
And continue using the TrimmedPhoneNumberList.

2 Likes