Pictodrive Extension | By Ct tricks & Souvik Bera

@TimAi2 Sorry about that. I’m not aware about the script. I’ve done just the extension part.

@help_cttricks can say about it better.

@Souvik_Bera

I’ll will also guess that you wrote your own extension code for the base64 conversion, given that there are a few extensions for that available ?

@TimAi2 I didn’t understand what you are trying to say. Can you be bit more clear ?

As I already said I’m not sure about the script I did not wrote that. But I can give you assurance that the extension code is fully mine and I think I don’t need to give credit to anybody.

Lets wait for @help_cttricks’s reply. What he say about the script.

Hey @TimAi2 1st of all i’m very sorry about the Creadit thing. I show your’s and Tanaike script now from the above ink but i didn’t copied that to make this script of image uploading. Also i got this script from one of a youtuber, who was uploading images using Web component of kodular. I & @Souvik_Bera tried to make this work flow easy & simple for other users. So Souvik made the extension part & i formatted the script according to our need. Like your script only returns success message & response in JSON but i formatted that to retun image ID & in string form. Also your script was static i.e for one user only but i made that dynamic so anyone can upload images using my script.

:peace_symbol: I was totaly unaware of the fact that it’s your’s script. If i was aware of this fact i had definetly given your your creadit. I’m still learning the things & trying to make the easy solutions for the users like this Pictodrive. Hope you don’t mind! :grin:

Creadits

:one: Thanks to @Souvik_Bera for helping me on creating this extension.
:two: Thanks to @TimAi2 for the image uploading script.
:three: Thanks to Kodular team for providing such an awesome platform.

:warning: I’m not able to edit the main post. i request kodular staff members to look into it. Because i need this creadit section on main post :grinning:

Best extension

Keep wonder full work

@Souvik_Bera for suppose my storage has filled totally at that time what response will i get

Unfortunately i haven’t set any error response for that. But thanks @shiva-sandupatla for point out this thing. I’ll do the needful changes in the script :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for the response @help_cttricks please update me once it is done.

Is it possible to add the degree of lifting?

what’s that?

Show Current upload Progress Size

For what exactly is “imageFormat” necessary?

It doesn’t seem to matter what is entered here: jpg, png, gif, svg, …
The uploaded files (in the Google Drive directory) are always jpg files.

4 Likes

i think it needs an alert when a picture that we wanna upload has maximum size.
example
i just want user to upload maximum 1 mb.
when the user upload the picture, it will be error

that is so great. :grin:

What happened with the extension? Today I tried it, but got an Error 501.

Looking at the error message that is displayed we can say that the developer was suspended for two months because he was decompiling extensions from other developers. His suspension is almost over but i guess he didn’t agree.

Thanks for this info.

Since the extension no longer works i unlist this topic.