PkgUtils : An extension to work with Packages

As far as I have understood,He wants to make sure that no app in installed from unknown sources. All apps should be from play store.

2 Likes

My meaning is how to Block Any App Does Not Install My Phone Through Play Store and unknown Sources

You just have to get installer package name.
If it is empty or equals com.android.vending then app is installed from Play Store.

Is there way to uninstall app without notification :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
Without showing “Do you want to uninstall this app?”

No, you can neither install not uninstall apps silently.

i know topic is old but it still open so i ask question

can you give me old version 4 of pkgutils
i want that running app block urgently

there is no link of extension 4

edit: @vknow360 or can you make sperate extension which works like this example 1

i just want to detect a particular app or game is using by user and extension will return the package the of that app

i will use this with background extension and store in tiny db like how much time he spend on that app or game

Uninstall doesn’t do anything on Android 11

Just tested, it is working fine.

Is there a way to get him to quietly install Android 4.4

It is possible for older Android versions. (Android < 5)

How I do it

Please send demo aia for getting manifest file of any app or provide any extension for getting the manifest file of application

1 Like

Hi I face problem I Installed Whatsapp but Showing always Status Showing False What Is The Problem How to fix

Oops i get this error

There is no app installed with that package name.

Owk but i want to show more apps section where all my apps including those note installed to shown their emage,app name and version name from package name is it possible

Why :question: :question: :question:

1 Like

it return null always. there is new way to get running app

2 Likes

Hello, I have recently tried the Open App block, only that when I export my app, install it and test it, it does not work. What I don’t understand is that it works correctly from Companion but not in my application as such. It just doesn’t do anything. The smartphone I use has Android 11. Could it be that?

Post test apk.