Please hear us out, Kodular team

I would like to call out to all Kodular moderators and management here. You asked us to purchase a monthly or annual premium membership. Most people are willing to pay this fee. I also bought a 1 year subscription. But I’ve been looking for a long time, you didn’t update SDK 31 or you can’t. Many people continue their transactions from other platforms or try to update SDK 31 with 3rd party applications from right to left. Although I tried many of these methods, unfortunately I could not reach a result. What you are doing now is to direct those who have memberships like me to paid applications or to ask us to look for solutions elsewhere. I can’t update my apps because of this. Days pass, but there is no explanation or update from you. Now I ask you:
Do you think this is ethical?
Does it comply with the work ethic?
Why don’t you help after we get our money?
If there are no positive answers to these questions, please refund our annual premium fees.

7 Likes

Don’t wait for an answer because they won’t, I can upgrade the API to 31 for free, send me.

Shall I send the .aab file?

the APK.
I use this method, it worked for me

Thank you from now

hello sweet developer,
which software you use to decompile apk? can we edit our package name ij Apk file?

Only new apps need to target API 31… updates of existing apps will need it starting from Nov 2022

Taifun

1 Like

I tried to update an application and it did not allow me, I had to raise the api

Most probably there have been other reasons why your update has been rejected…

https://developer.android.com/google/play/requirements/target-sdk

New apps must target Android 12 (API level 31) or higher; except for Wear OS apps, which must target Android 11 (API level 30) or higher.

Starting in November 2022, app updates must target API level 31 or above and adjust for behavioral changes in Android 12; except for Wear OS apps, which must target API level 30 or higher.

Taifun

I sent you the updated aab.

@Gaston which software you use to decompile apk?

APK Easy Tool 1.6
APK to AAB
ZipSigner

1 Like

Unfortunately I get the same error when I update my old apps.

from here Target API level requirements for Google Play apps - Play Console Help

Taifun

it is what it says, but the reality in practice is different, it does not support updates without api 31

Is this really working? I read some comments they are saying after doing this our apps are crashing

My update works without problems, @Osman_Albayrak was able to update too and did not mention any failure

Hey can you also change my app api to 31

yes send me pm