Pollfish not working

Greetings Koders!

I have been experiencing a very weird behavior with my Pollfish and Kodular integration.

I have made sure I have searched for this topic all over the community and no one has the similar problem as I am facing.

1. My Integration in my block works as stated, where the blocks listens if there is a survey available and then alerts the user when available.

2. My surveys are being served only on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday which is quite funny.

3. When you join my app, a survey will pop and you can complete it. But after that, the same user will never complete another survey unless they clear the apps cache and storage in app settings.

Did you get that logic? That’s a pattern I have noted.

Thats why I have many users, but they are unable to see new surveys unless the follow the small logic stated above.

When I contacted the pollfish team they said, I have to work on my code to allow more than one survey to be completed in the same device.

I had raised the issue through:

But my issue was never sorted.

I’d be happy if I marked this topic as solved. Looking forward to your assistance

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:Anyone

1 Like

No i didn’t use pollfish .

@Peter will you allow me to tag @Hossein or @Boban @ProKoders because no one is willing to assist :disappointed: :disappointed:

Sorry not much help regarding this, I’ve seen this kind of topics but never bothered to check them out…

@Hossein is more suitable for this.

You already have tagged them
:sweat_smile:

Thanks @Boban for your response. This Pollfish issue has been affecting since its launch on the 23rd March and I doubt if there is anyone using Pollfish feature smoothly. If there is, do assist.

@Andreas from pollfish should pop in and assist @Hossein kindly assist.

@Soham_Shah I was forced to edit the message and tag them

From other posts, there seems to be some settings that you need to setup on Pollfish dashboard. I’ll try to search for that post. Meanwhile, if you want, you can PM me your .aia and I’ll try to check into it.

Thanks @Hossein, even though I made sure that all settings are well updated.

Hello everyone, hope you are well. Numbers show that more than 250+ publishers from Kodular community visited Pollfish to use rewarded surveys in their apps.

Let me share my comments on the initial topic here:

2. My surveys are being served only on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday which is quite funny.

Surveys are distributed based on survey creator needs. There are thousands of surveys that run and get completed everyday through the platform. If there is no survey for a user on a specific time it depends on the survey creator needs and the profile of that user. There is no limitation on distribution of surveys.

3. When you join my app, a survey will pop and you can complete it. But after that, the same user will never complete another survey unless they clear the apps cache and storage in app settings.

There is no limit on survey distribution. If there is a second survey after the first gets completed and you initialize again Pollfish (request for a survey again), you should be able to get it.

Having said the above I am not sure what is the issue and how we can help. Happy to work with the Kodular team (cc @Hossein)to look into any issue if needed.

Hello @Andreas

But it’s high time, Pollfish should make sure atleast us publishers get at least 10-20 surveys in a day or week. Because if we rely on the Creators timing some people in different countries will never get an opportunity to have surveys being served in their apps.

Failure to this we’ll keep having this troubles and end up losing

For instance, if I knew, every day I’d get 10-20 surveys atleast I’d know how to go about in the distribution for my users to complete them.

Else, make subscriptions for us with such a feature.

2 Likes

Hello @Collins_Kathuli

Thank you for your message.

Pollfish is like any other ad network. If advertisers create ad campaigns (and target a specific demographic), they are distributed to the users in the network (that comes through partnerships with publishers). The only difference in the aforementioned scenario is that we have as clients Researchers and Brands and not Advertisers. For areas that Pollfish is stronger (like for example in US and tier 1 in general) publishers can get more than 10 surveys per day from the whole Mediation stack. At Pollfish we are constantly reaching through our sales efforts to more clients to join Pollfish and perform their studies (and keep our partners happy!) while we also keep integrating with more survey companies on our Mediation to get access to surveys in areas that we are not strong (a new partner is about to go live on our Mediation within this or the next week - so stay tuned!)

Having said the above, we would like to help with any technical issue, if any. Other than that it should be maybe better clarified from our side or from Kodular side on what Pollfish is, which is just another monetization network offering a different format ( rewarded surveys).

Hope that helps! If you have more questions or concerns, I will be happy to help.

Kind Regards

Andreas

Greetings @Andreas,

Okay, let me just wait and hope things will just be fine

Thanks for the information.

I will like to see your Pollfish Block settings because mine did not even work at All

1 Like

hie how are you??

i new at kodular community.

Hello @tarun1, welcome. How can we assist?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You can talk to him in PM, It’s not the right place. Don’t go off topic here

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.