Probable Bug in Notifications

(FábioESantos) #1

I am facing a strange bug in the community notification system where I get unstoppable recurring notifications on the Telegram every 2, 3 or 4 minutes and when I click to see I’m directed to an earlier response I’ve already been notified. I tried to update the preferences in the settings panel, but after a while it starts all over again.

The original responses in the topic were about two hours ago, but I keep getting the notifications as seen in the attached image.

2 Likes
(Deepanshu Arya) #2

now its something bothering because facing same problem in community notification and the problem is with only one topic and the author is same as above @Yasir_Shakoor. I hope we don’t get notified for any change in replies

3 Likes
(Bajrangi) #3

:grin:

What you want to say?:smiley:

(Deepanshu Arya) #4

nothing in that way just want to ask if you are you editing your replies?? and if you say no than it is a bug!!! which is really bothering!

(Bajrangi) #5

No, i don’t have edited any of my replies

1 Like
(Deepanshu Arya) #6

and now the problem started on this topic too…:woozy_face::exploding_head::angry:

(FábioESantos) #7

(FábioESantos) #8

I keep getting those notifications all day long. Does anybody know how to fix it?

(Bajrangi) #9

Just Pm @Diego maybe he can solve it

(Diego Barreiro Pérez) #10

Try unlinking your Telegram profile from the community for 24h

(FábioESantos) #11

Now the issue is in my account as well

(FábioESantos) #12

I’ve done what you said and now I don’t get the Telegram notifications but the issue remains in the community notifications and as deepanshu_da85 said, they’re related to Yasir_Shakoor’s topics only.

2 Likes
(Deepanshu Arya) #13

yes it is still here in community notification

(Yusuf Cihan) #14

Same problem. I’m getting multiple notifications when @Yasir_Shakoor replies to me. This problem only related to his posts. It works correctly for others.

Interesting :thinking:

3 Likes
(Deepanshu Arya) #15

We are not alone! People are connecting to this topic,…

(Cian) #17

I had this as an issue from Yasir a few months ago. Stopped all of a sudden

1 Like
(SunnyTheDeveloper) #18

That is also happening with me but on a specific topic where @Yasir_Shakoor posts.
It is showing notification in community, email and also in web notifications .
But once again I have to say this happens only on a specific topic.
Why:thinking: ?

1 Like