Probable Bug in Notifications

I am facing a strange bug in the community notification system where I get unstoppable recurring notifications on the Telegram every 2, 3 or 4 minutes and when I click to see I’m directed to an earlier response I’ve already been notified. I tried to update the preferences in the settings panel, but after a while it starts all over again.

The original responses in the topic were about two hours ago, but I keep getting the notifications as seen in the attached image.

3 Likes

now its something bothering because facing same problem in community notification and the problem is with only one topic and the author is same as above @Yasir_Shakoor. I hope we don’t get notified for any change in replies

3 Likes

:grin:

What you want to say?:smiley:

nothing in that way just want to ask if you are you editing your replies?? and if you say no than it is a bug!!! which is really bothering!

No, i don’t have edited any of my replies

1 Like

and now the problem started on this topic too…:woozy_face::exploding_head::angry:

I keep getting those notifications all day long. Does anybody know how to fix it?

Just Pm @Diego maybe he can solve it

Try unlinking your Telegram profile from the community for 24h

Now the issue is in my account as well

I’ve done what you said and now I don’t get the Telegram notifications but the issue remains in the community notifications and as deepanshu_da85 said, they’re related to Yasir_Shakoor’s topics only.

3 Likes

yes it is still here in community notification

Same problem. I’m getting multiple notifications when @Yasir_Shakoor replies to me. This problem only related to his posts. It works correctly for others.

Interesting :thinking:

4 Likes

We are not alone! People are connecting to this topic,…

I had this as an issue from Yasir a few months ago. Stopped all of a sudden

1 Like

That is also happening with me but on a specific topic where @Yasir_Shakoor posts.
It is showing notification in community, email and also in web notifications .
But once again I have to say this happens only on a specific topic.
Why:thinking: ?

1 Like

Describe your issue

sometimes when i open the community page, i receive a notification from an old topic where someone replied to me.

Actual Behaviour

the image below is the comment which is very old one. i am getting this reply as a new notification again and again. i don’t know why.

Topic link - https://community.kodular.io/t/becoming-a-prokoder-or-how-to-contribute-to-the-community/28317/8

It is not the first time Yasir_Shakoor’s replies re-notify someone. Same thing happens for me:

Screenshot_2019-06-27-08-20-27

Happens to me to. Same user. Can not tell why this happens.

1 Like