Probable Bug in Notifications

yes it is still here in community notification

Same problem. I’m getting multiple notifications when @Yasir_Shakoor replies to me. This problem only related to his posts. It works correctly for others.

Interesting :thinking:

4 Likes

We are not alone! People are connecting to this topic,…

I had this as an issue from Yasir a few months ago. Stopped all of a sudden

1 Like

That is also happening with me but on a specific topic where @Yasir_Shakoor posts.
It is showing notification in community, email and also in web notifications .
But once again I have to say this happens only on a specific topic.
Why:thinking: ?

1 Like

Describe your issue

sometimes when i open the community page, i receive a notification from an old topic where someone replied to me.

Actual Behaviour

the image below is the comment which is very old one. i am getting this reply as a new notification again and again. i don’t know why.

Topic link - https://community.kodular.io/t/becoming-a-prokoder-or-how-to-contribute-to-the-community/28317/8

It is not the first time Yasir_Shakoor’s replies re-notify someone. Same thing happens for me:

Screenshot_2019-06-27-08-20-27

Happens to me to. Same user. Can not tell why this happens.

1 Like

It happens to me as well. I had to disable the community notification robot on Telegram as this was happening every 5 or 10 minutes.

It also happens with me.
But every time the reply is of Yasir_shakoor.
Btw this is not new and is already reported.

1 Like

I too faced this issue and this is already reported here:

ant this is still a problem

@peter can you merge both topics

3 Likes

I had the same problem, but I fixed myself by disabling all notifications from Yasir_Shakoor. You can do this by adding him to Muted users in settings:

I had to do it because it was really annoying getting the same notification every day even I read his replies.

1 Like

I think this is the only way left :pensive:

1 Like

I got this as well after I interacted with him

Or mute the topic in question

/Boban

1 Like

but for me it is not for any particular topic, its for topic i interacted with him, and they are any

Any reason for that @Diego?
Can you look for a reported issue ?
Its annoying

1 Like

This problem also happened to me and this is the solution I applied :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Same thing happens with me few times but I didn’t take it seriously at time but after reading this topic I think it’s a serious bug :thinking:

Yup @Yasir_Shakoor is a bug here :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I request @Kodular team to solve the bug with my account, everyone is muting me​:sweat: