Problem text to number

Hello,
I have a problem when I enter a number in “buton_entre_lum” sometimes it displays the same number otherwise it displays a smaller number when it should be the same.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Annotation 2020-07-27 130720

The default language is english, I can’t unserstand any blocks as it is in some other language

1 Like

Hi @Manguil welcome to the comunity :slightly_smiling_face:,
Ok, i took some time to try translating your blocks…(from french i think :nerd_face:)…Then you are setting the label to the slider position… And when the button is clicked if the text box text is a number then it displays in the label number 1 and set the slider position to the text box text…Else it sets the label to 0…may be you are setting a number more then the max number? :thinking:

This is his blocks in english…may be you have a solution…am i right @Manguil?
blocks (40) blocks (41)

Sorry I was wrong about a few blocks.
I’m sending an image with the error
Annotation 2020-07-27 150101

1 Like

Try setting input type of the text box to number…

How do we do it ?

In the right corner above click on → Account → Settings and set the → Language temporarily to English and post the blocks again:

Or provide (a test) aia.

There is a property in the text box named input type…
Edit_2020-07-27_1

In freanch:

Try that ,
it’s working for me:
Test2.aia (2.2 KB)

No, it still doesn’t work, if I enter 257 it displays 240.97 but at the second click on the button it displays 257, I don’t understand.

grafik

Post test aia.

1 Like

Please enter a number between 1 to 100 as i set the max and min number like that in the aia…

See here:

Yes but my max must be 8000.

… and min?

1 Like

then try this :
Test2 (1).aia (2.2 KB)
it’s from 1 to 8000

My min must be 0

1 Like

Ok, 8000 - 0 = 8000
8000/100 = 80, so there are 100 steps of size 80 for the slider: 0, 80, 160, 240, …

2 Likes