Problem text to number

No don’t work, I have to press twice to make it work.

Yes, move the slider and see that it cannot get values that are not a multiple of 80.

ah yes, too bad

So as I said, to make it short: The slider distributes 100 to the respective interval [0, 100], [0, 10], [0, 1] and seems to be therefore rather unsuitable for your purposes. Math is truncating decimals - MIT App Inventor Help - MIT App Inventor Community

So I can’t put the cursor

Merci beucoup pour votre aide

Thank you for your help

I have one last question: Can we tell the program to wait a second

Yes you can make it by enabling and disabling clock timer and adjusting the timer interval as you want…And try to search on the form as it has been asked before… :+1:

Please don’t share blocks directly, you are giving pre-made solutions, just tell them the procedure, and they should try if they face problem, they will ask us

Ok @Soham_Shah:+1: :+1: i removed the blocks

My contribution SLiderTest2.aia (2.3 KB)

1 Like

As I said several times, the slider can only be a multiple of 80, but if you set Slider.ThumbPosition afterwards to any value, it will get that value. What does that help or what can we learn from it?

@Boban @Mohamed_Tamer

1 Like

I see it and it is no wonder that it is feasible, but again:

As I said several times, the Slider.ThumbPosition can only be a multiple of 80. However, if you then set Slider.ThumbPosition afterwards (by callling Button1.ButtonClick) to any value (which it cannot take at all, but only 0, 80, 160, …), this value will be displayed. What does that help or what can we learn from it?

1 Like

And again: The Slider.ThumbPosition can only be a multiple of 80.
So it’s always an integer, there’s nothing to round.

1 Like

… and there is no need for that at all.

1 Like

You obviously don’t want to understand it, so we’d better stop here.

1 Like

As it wasn’t clear if he only wanted to control it with button or not so my solution is only for button, but there is a solution even for slider with some editing of the source…

bild

SLiderTest2.apk (5.1 MB)

1 Like

Fine, you might want to expain what you mean by “some editing of the source

and this:

So post the aia.