I am using the following blocks
The “ask for permission” works perfectly.
But the “Permissions Granted” and “Permission Denied” blocks don’t work at least for me.
I already tried using conditional with the “Permission Name” and it still gives the same result…
Here’s the problem I am having
permission is requested correctly
.
.
But when i click on “Allow” (PERMITIR), it is shown in the icon and color as if it had been rejected
(screenshot taken from my app)
==Do any of you know how to fix it?==
May be add one if then block in when permission granted and denied events as ,
If the permission name = xxxx
Then (condition)
Also during screen init set this label text and colour as null
I already tried that
For some reason it throws me the conditional as if I had clicked on “Reject”
Incredible, days ago it worked perfectly.
The strange thing is that the permission is given, but it is marked as rejected
Anyway, thanks Dora!
system
(system)
Closed
July 28, 2022, 11:17am
6
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.