Project not saving Blocks (Need Help From Kodular Staff)

did you try to delete your cache and cookies and than try again

yes have creared Several time Cookies and cached of Chrome. and also reinstalled chrome browser. deleting and reuploading file is tried. i have also tried from other computer. but i canā€™t understand whats wrong.

you can see here iā€™m working on this project since 25Jan. and this project is not from other platform.

ok thats strange, i have no idea, maybe someone of the team can help you. Did you try to dowmload your aia than delete the project and upload it again. Or upload it under a other name.

i have tried this also

make a new account and try it there if it dont work than also your aia have problems.

1 Like

okk iā€™will make Other account and upload aia on this. okk Thanks for your suggestion.

if this not work iā€™m planing to Do it again from start to end. there is not other way. i think.

1 Like

Ā“with that you can check if your account have a problem or your aia

no i think there is no problem problem with my account because other project working well.
but for your suggestion iwill definitly try uploading aia from another account. because i have spended 6-7 days on this project.

1 Like

ask the team they can help you, and you can work with ai project merge tool, you can merge two project to one project mybe you could rescue some screens,

okk i have only one screen. and i also tried downloading screen and uploading again. but not still blocks are not saving i think its being havy for kodular. or other problem. okk will try.

It can be Helpful for kodular Improvement if there is any issue.
Hello Everyone please help. my Project file is not saving.

I Have tried These Methods

• clearing Cookies & Cache file of the browser
  • My Internet connection is good. (Ex. I can play 1080p Youtube Video)
  • Already tried collapsing blocks
  • Donā€™t Have heavy assets. Including all assets size is Near 1.5MB
    (all are Background Images for Horizontal Arrangements)
  • Tried on another Device and also with another account.
  • Tried deleting the previous project and reuploading AIA
  • also searched for another way to do this. buy not found.
  • I have used Only Kodular for this Project.
  • Also, tried Remaking whole project Again. but Iā€™m stuck on the blocks below showed.

Please correct if Iā€™m using wrong method for blocks.
but it works very well when Live Testing as expected. but the problem is when i completed half project blocks not saving. when i deleted all these blocks and made other random blocks file is working good.

Here are all Block Images

All Collapsed Block includes these blocks as below. only changes in true false.
Have created About 60 Arrangements and controlling by true false.

Sorry for Large Explanation but I think itā€™s Important.
And Thanks

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like