Project not saving Blocks (Need Help From Kodular Staff)

Describe your issue

Project Not Saving
when i closed and opened project again i have lost my work

Expected Behaviour

want save file like other

Actual Behaviour

i Have Created Nearby 1500 Blocks after that i unable to save project. if i working forword and saving again and again it showing this but when i closed and opened project again i have lost my work. i have tried thid 3 times but every time i unable to save files forword work.
Capture%20save%20error

i also tried Save as and work forword but i unable to save file.
& This is only happening with one Project.

is there any limit to blocks per screen or other…

Did you cleared your cahce and cookies before using Kodular? Also make sure you have right connection. Also, you can export .aia everytime, so you won’t lose any blocks.

2 Likes

okk now i’m able to save file but after some i need to wait for save. i think this will happining by cache and cookies.
i will definitly use your solution.
Thanks @yusufcihan

1 Like

i Have tried Clearing cookies and Cache but still my problem not solved. means when i create new blocks i have stop work for saving blocks. please help me to speed up saving process. sametimes i lost my blocks…
please help me.

Try by collapsing the blocks
I guess it may be helpful try it

i have collapsed blocks allready

MORE EXPLAINATION ABOUT BLOCKS :

Is There any Problem Using to many Horizontal Arrangements.
Because i have used nearby 70 Horizontal Arrangement Every Arrangement Contain Background Image,Space,Checkbox.

and Image size is not large means including all images size is only 1.5MB Means 1Image size is averagely 20-25KB.

and have created blocks like - When Arragement1 clicks other 69Checkbox UnChecked. This is it in all 70 Arrangements.

i think its probably because of your internet. but not sure. did you try using kodular is different devices and opening same project?

no i have good internet connectivity. becouse it only happening with one project. not with other

2 Likes

okk i will try to open and work on other device…

2 Likes

and of course. on pc :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yes, no problem i have 3 PC Setup… i’m trying this now and i will be back again… in just 5 min…

2 Likes

i have tried from another computer also but not saving my project since last 7.30m Hours i’m Just Trying and trying. Please Some one help From Kodular Staff Please…

and this thing Only Happening With one Project. Please Suggest Solutions…

Capture%20not%20saving

1 Like

First download your AIA file and delete previous project and import the AIA from your pc in :kodular:

okk i’m trying this

i Have tried Deleting and uploading aia but still problem not solved

Still i’m in Problem

Showing This at Bottom And When i Reopen Project My Work is Lost.
I Have waiting for saving but my blocks are not saving. Please Suggest
Capture%20sever%20error

you uploaded a aia which is not from kodular. Or ? This happend normally if you upload a appybuilder project or a thunkable project.

No I this Project is Fully Created in Kodular. And only in Kodular…