Pubg Tournament App [User + Admin app] (Paid)

Pubg Tournament app =

You will get both user & admin app with the purchase. If you don’t want admin app then you can just buy user app, but you have to edit everything from airtable then.

You can also check out my other apps or can buy my apps & extensions from AppDev: Aia & Extension store

Screenshots =

USER APP =

ADMIN APP =

Airtable =

I used airtable for this app. I also used some tricks in both airtable and both apps, to make both user and admin app faster.

airtable

Download Links =

User app = Google drive
Admin app = Google drive

Price =
For only Apks (No aia) = ₹1300 ($20)
For apk + aia = ₹2000 ($28)

Also please mention bugs which you faced. If you find anything wrong or something which I can improve then mention that also.

I am also working on a similar app in which we can publish tournaments of different games like Pubg, FreeFire, Call of Duty, Ludo, etc. So let me know if you guys are interested in that.

4 Likes

$35 should be the price, Good app man

3 Likes

I forgot to change the values in airtable :sweat_smile:
Now try again it will work

1 Like

Is PUBG really that popular in India now?

1 Like

It was already popular, I am the one who is late in creating this app :sweat_smile:

I asked because I thought PUBG is outdated a year ago, but I appreciate your work as well :wink:

1 Like

You created it now :joy: Pubg is going to ban in india. Btw nice ui

2 Likes

Great work

1 Like

Yeah but govt is planning to ban pubg

1 Like

This app is not exclusively for India :smile:

Also like I mentioned in the post, I will use this to make tournament app for other games also (like all in one tournament app). Games like freefire, call of duty, ludo, etc

2 Likes

Why everyone using the same design for pubg tournament app. I’m also working on the same app. :crazy_face: and you’ll see my design too

1 Like

@Amit_Narwal remove the screenshot which contains your private info or make it blur

2 Likes

nice ui broo. the problem is whatever price you set , people will ask for rs 100 in india

2 Likes

no never, :expressionless:

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: im not suggesting the price. im telling a fact that whetever price you put for your good quality app they just want it at rs 100 only.

2 Likes

only my email is there, don’t worry :grin:
I left it there Knowingly

Great work :+1::blue_heart:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.