Publishing apk for tablet

my app in playstore is not visible/searchable to any tablet, what can i do in the app?
thanks

1 Like

Can you provide a link to the app, then we can take a look

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.makeroid.niksistemi.it_studiocovre_circ

in my account play store: You’ve uploaded 7-inch tablet screenshots, but your APK does not seem to be designed for 7-inch tablets.

That means that you dont have xml files with tablet designer. That is normal on Makeroid apps. Anyway, your apps can be downloaded on tablet.

1 Like

and how do I put the missing xml file for the tablet?

You cant. I think we need to add it the the builder. I will take a look at this

5 Likes

Solution for tablets on Google Play by J Martin
or use ApkModder, see also Google Groups and the AppModder forum

Taifun

5 Likes

Taifun the link you provided is not having any discussion regarding this topic.Can you please help.

Actually your reply is not having any relation to thia topic. To make app optimized for tablet too use @Taifun’s method. Please read everything.

1 Like

Ben actually till yesterday the page regarding the topic(optimization for tablet) did not open but, it displayed a message showing need permission !.However ,I am thankful that it opened today.And now its difficult for me to understand what apptomarket is.Hope, anyone makes a video tutorial on this…

1 Like

yes, to be able to see the posts in the ApkModder forum, you have to first ask to be added into the member list of the forum

Taifun