Question Related to Open VPN by Shreya

So, I bought OpenVPN Extension from @Shreyaa and i’m facing some issue.

How do i check vpn is connected or Disconneted.
there is no onConnected or Disconnect .

blocks (47)
I asked @Shreyaa what VpnServiceStatus Return. She/he told me it Returns CONNECTED AND DISCONNETED
i tried as you can see in image(Connected Strintg in lower case also in upper case). but didn’t work.

Edit:- Also Facing this Error
Attemp to invoke virtual method
boolean android.content.intent.migrateExtraStreamToClipData(android.content.context) on a null object reference

at start I thought this error is bcuz of Relative layout Extension by @zainulhassan so i removed it , but same error .

Used Extesnion/component in my Project
OpenVpn by @Shreyaa
KevikunEnhancer
NetworkUsage
Lottie Animation

This error is not related to extension.

Show the Screen.Initialize blocks

CONNECTED is correct

Instead of use vpn_status label text use VpnServiceStatus block directly.

The problem is the status change everytime untill vpn is connected.

So VpnServiceStatusgives status text to vpn_status one time only because label text block is not under clock.

You can see the video text changes until vpn connected.

So vpn _status label text have the TCP_CONNECT text only.

2 Likes

Thank you @Shreyaa for the Solution.

also this Error was caused by other extension i used. So Thank You Again :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@Shreyaa If you are here answer me. You don’t answer the telegram. My VPN extension stopped working because you updated it again. I can’t update my apk file because of you. I am writing to you on the 4th day in telegram. you are online and silent. If you don’t answer by the end of the week, I will post the AIX file in the public domain so that extension creators can see the code and be able to create a similar extension. why are you managing the extension remotely?

Try to contact via email :slight_smile: